Reviews for Tattoon Ranma
Stone Elbow chapter 2 . 8/18/2020
So... how is this Balla "definitely different" from the rest of the fiancees? 'Cause from here it looks like she's objectifying Ranma just like the rest of the idiots...
nihongogakusei chapter 15 . 7/6/2020
I read this ages ago, and I liked what I read.
anthony883 chapter 12 . 6/9/2020
WAIT A MINUTE ! They allow betting in HEAVEN ! I guess the Norse and the Greek gods and goddesses have no problem with it.
Gary Go chapter 15 . 6/2/2020
This was wonderful
87killerdragon chapter 15 . 4/20/2020
A very good Story, i have read it in one turn.
AshBladeHentai chapter 15 . 4/1/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
anthony883 chapter 15 . 7/2/2019
I was just re-reading this story an looked at the song you were playing at Eric/Ranma and Balla's wedding and decided to look up the song you have playing in the background. What a perfect song for a wedding. I was wondering if you would ever make sequel to this fanfic that would show what became of their lives after they got married like if they had kids and what the kids adventures would be like because everyone knows any offspring of Ranma's would never have normal lives.
anthony883 chapter 15 . 6/24/2019
I just re-read this story for the quad-trillionth time and I still love it. I still can't believe that Cologne could be that stupid as to think she could try to steal from a powerful mystic tribe without some form of punishment is beyond me since she always seemed like a wise if somewhat arrogant elder but at least she knew a bad deal when she saw one when Kandor was offering powerful magic and even if she stuck arround and saw Ryoga take the vengeful Tattoon's offer like the moron that he was she still would stick to her guns about leaving just that she would have even more reasons to ditch the place and never deal with or piss of the Tattoon. I wonder what if any reforms she had to convince her tribe to make so that nobody else in her tribe would make the same mistake she made.
anthony883 chapter 15 . 5/25/2019
Talk about a good all around story. I love the way you slowly brought Ranma\Eric and Balla together there are too many fanfics that just throw Ranma and ether Akane, Ukyo, Shampoo, Kodachi or an original character into full bloom romance from the get go. I enjoyed the way you brought out a more tactical and ruthless side to Ranma\Eric and then somewhat cooled him down at the end. I'll never get tired of Genma,Soun,Happosai and Nabiki getting screwed over in the worst possible way and the way you did them in was classic.
Rictor Yagami chapter 4 . 9/27/2018
I've read this entire story almost a dozen times and it never gets old. I really hope to see your other story's updated someday and finish Tekkadread and even Legend Of Ranma. But on to this chapter with what happen. Have to admit the joke played on Eric was a bit funny but both Brody and Deiner ended up getting blasted for their troubles. At least Balla apologised unlike Shampoo did when she pulled her schemes. Also Lisa has a serious attidude problem and I hate how she got Eric to do clean up after class when it was her own fault for being an idiot and acting like a fucking nut. Seriously where are her parents?

As for the scene with Nabiki spying on the computer club, God she is just fucking pathetic! Seriously she should just learn to leave Ranma, no Eric alone and get on with her life but she only cares about money and doesn't give a damn who she hurts doing so. And she has the nerve to call Eric her property? What a bitch. I seriously hate Nabiki in the canon and really wanted to see her get her ass kicked or thrown in jail for that matter for all the trouble she caused. Hell she's nothing but a whore.

As for Ryoga he is just as pathetic if not more then Genma and Soun. He continues to blame Eric for everything that went wrong in his life, even though Eric had nothing to do with it and like you pointed out in this chapter. It's his own fault for not telling Akane the truth about his Jusenkyo curse and she hates him for it. I honestly wish that Eric killed him but Balla didn't want her husband to be a murderer.

I'm glad she got Eric to open up and now he knows he's got someone like Balla on his side. I'll review the next chapter someday.

Good Luck Hung.
Treant Balewood chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
You were doing so well between this chapter and the next but the enormous and obvious amount hypocrisy about forcing relationships on Ranma I'm not sure how much more I can read
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
So far a bit hard to swallow...
Rictor Yagami chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
I hope this review will get you motivated to write again, also I hope you can respond to me someday because even I need some help. Anyway read over the chapter and honestly I'm glad Balla wasn't hurt though it was stupid of her to challenge Lisa like that. I get she wanted to be friends but she needs to learn personal space for others, especially Eric.

As for Lisa she is a serious mental case in this chapter. I'm sorry but the way she was behaving reminded me of Motoko Aoyama from Love Hina, another stupid sexist moron who hates me for the wrong reasons. Seriously did she think she could get away with murdering someone just because of a personal opinion? She is just lucky Balla didn't take the fight seriously and wanted to settle things peacefully otherwise she would be dead. I'm glad Eric got there in time to put an end to that nonsense.

The flash back to when Eric was nice to her was good and I can see she developed some feelings for him.

We now see how things have been turning out for Nabiki back in Nerima and honestly it sucks to be her right now. Not that she had it coming considering she's such a bitch and the way she goes on thinking of Ranma as her property which is just low. I honestly wish she was killed off in the original series along with a few other idiots.

Happosai no longer feels any joy stealing women's underwear since he doesn't have anyone to stop him. Soun and Genma are just pathetic, plain and simple.

Hope you update your other story's soon. Good Luck Hung.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 4/4/2017
You did a pretty good job on this. Very enjoyable. And Akane's punishment is fitting. She also got whacked once so all is good.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
How the hell is Akane still there? Half her family is in jail and Kasumi wanted to leave. She should've been transported back to Nerima. Ranma's scene with his mom was touching tho.