Reviews for In Passing
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Yep. You nailed it. And a great big evil grin for ending with the pickup in the next episode. It spins everything after that in a whole other light. (wanders over to author page) What else you got?
FaintScent chapter 2 . 9/5/2004

very kewl :D

can't wait till next chapie RR 2 u laterz :P

amz
Zolac no Miko chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Bwahahahaha, yay, Spike got some! To bad it wasn't from Julia, which would have made him really happy. But mostly, too bad it wasn't from me, which would have made *me* really happy!
Rashaka chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
yay, it isn't ending! It will be fun to see how events play out differently given this AU development.

I liked the comment about neither having to pay for their drinks.

I liked them facing off in the room and deciding whether to jump each other or knock each other out... and both making the same decision due to their mutual hotness and competitive nature.

The stand-off at the end was very fun, particularly in the glass shattering (nicely alluded to earlier in Faye's decision to take that hotel)... I've seen hotel lobbies with big ornate stuff and huge windows like that and it makes me wince to imagine them shooting it up. Although Faye could be in real danger if it were crystal, or glass that isn't safety-glass, which might shatter in large, lethal pieces that will cleave you into human chunks. When I was a kid one of my friends (he was like 9 or 10) ran straight through our living room glass door because he didn't see it, and while he ended up falling backward, the whole wall split into giant jagged shards and crashed down inward in a way that might have killed him if he'd fallen forward underneath it.

But I imagine in the future, everything is safety glass. Heck, everything is now practically.

I liked Faye's final exiting line, and Spike's nonchalant reaction upon getting back to the ship.
BunnyBreath chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
i LOVE this story! The chapter was very well written and both characters were not OOc at all. Haha .. sport fucking.. don't ask it cracked me up ]. s0o0o0o is this gonna ba s/f? Pweez! Can't wait till the next chapter!- BB
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
WOW! That was AWESOME! XD It seemed really natural that the two would just...erm...do THAT, hahaha, even though it normally wouldn't, because you did SUCH a wonderful job at revealing their intentions and emotions. This is SUCH a fantastic fic, and I truly hope that you continue ASAP! I'm on vacation, btw. _
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
fantastic fiction!
FaintScent chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
hey this sounds interesting!_!

hope ya continu2 RR 2 u laterz

amz
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Coolness. _ Good job, keep up the good work.
Starzki chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Fun story, so far. Spike's characterization is especially good. I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to updates.
llioncourt30 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was so good. But could you make it longer. I don't think 2 or 3 is enought. Hehe, please.
phegan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I never review, because I'm a lazy ass, but this is seriously AWESOME. You see people saying Faye and Spike are kept in character but they very rarely are. Especially love Faye in this one. Keep going.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Well let me just start off by saying that you KNOW that I'm a devoted reviewer since I tried to review yesterday, yet it had errors so I couldn't, so the first thing that I did as soon as I got on this morning was try to review, again! _ After all, this is, by far, one of the most amazing fics that I have read in a LONG time! Everyone is in perfect character, the transitions flow smoothly, and everything is just so beautifully-written! I love how you've managed to so flawlessly capture Spike's mellow/amused aspect towards everyone and everything, b/c...WOW! LoL Just as a little suggestion, though (it will surely help you) is that you should up this to PG-13 since many readers, rudely enough, overlook PG fanfics b/c, to be totally honest, they're not usually worth anyone's time since they're so short & usually not that well thought out. Yes, I HAVE read some good PG ones (this DEFINITELY being one of them P) yet I encourage you to up the rating just so you'll hopefully get more reviews, cuz my God, this SO deserves it! LoL, and was that cameo appearance Vash from Trigun? P heehee LoL I didn't even REALIZE it until you mentioned it at the end! Hahaha I always thought it'd be funny if he became one of their bounties, lol. But anywhos, this is SO awesome, and I look forward to the next chapter since it seems even MORE awesome, if that's possible. - Hurry, hurry and update ASAP! This rocks my socks! ::huggles:: ,
kim chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I cant wait till you write chapter 2 the preview interest me so dont forget to update and I loved chapter one so pleas continue
Simplicity 095 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
OH! You must continue this as soon as you get the chance. I love this story. Hehe. Spike/Faye all the way! So yeah. Great job and continue ASAP!