Reviews for Elementary My Dear Conan
Storm Arashi chapter 8 . 3/10
Woman...YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS FANFICT. IT'S BEEN YEARS.
Skipper917 chapter 8 . 1/2
Great Job! I must say that this is one of the best fanfics I've read!
ConanKudoFan chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I don't really like how you portrayed Sherlock in this story. You madden him seem greedy and selfish and more like a show-off. In the books he is more of a calm guy, who waits for people to come to rather him going to them.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Cool fanfic. Yay!
rana2001 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
I think I might watching that Sherlock Holmes one. Not sure though. Anyway, the serie is good so far, but the English name are a liittle bit annoying to me. I'm used to the original name so it's hard.
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yet...another incomplete story. How disappointing...sigh...
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
It such a shame that story has to ends so soon...
pachysam chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Please, continue. It's soooo cool.

I wonder how Amy will react to discovering that Jimmy and Conan are one and the same.
KidfishxD chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Is this not continuing anymore? D: please Continue xd I really wanna know how all turns out
zara2148 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
SQUEE! Conan and Sherlock, together at last!

... that came out wrong, didn't it?
Doctor What chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Here are ideas:

Rachel would get turbo-rollerskates. That way, she can keep up with Conan on his skateboard. She can also get a Detective-Badge and a flashlight.

Amy would somehow discover the truth about Conan.

Conan would power-kick a ball into someone like maybe Anakata or Gin.

They would meet Anakata himself.
Doctor What chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Please, continue.

Here are ideas:

Amy would somehow discover Conan is Jimmy.

They would meet Kir, the undercover agent.

They would outwit guard dogs. Sherlock would even describe them as poodles compared to the Hound of the Baskervilles, his fiercest and ugliest foe.
Amazing Bluie chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Last updated in 04? What? Come on! It says To be continued, why isn't it continued! I want more, this is fantastic!

Do you know rare it is for me to see a story that follows a set storyline but separates from it naturally and lets each small difference ripple into a greatly changed setting? I've only ever seen stories that force the differences to still lead to the same conclusion, even forcing the same words to be used. You've got to continue this excellent story! None of that is even mentioning the fact that it's SHERLOCK HOLMES AND CONAN/SHINICHI/JIMMY/WHATEVER!

PLEEEEEEEEASE?
pachysam chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Please, continue. The story is sooooo good.
mochi1412 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Nice,(Even though I like to read fics using the Japanese names instead..but that's just me...)

Anyway, I would love to see what happens next! It's not everyday that you get to see Sherlock at a loss XD.

Please update soon!