Reviews for Elementary My Dear Conan
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! Thank you!
bajy chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
One of the best stories I have ever read, next to whispers inthe dark (the great mouse detective fanfiction story) by username: sycamoreleaf
you did a fine job on this story, keep up the good work, and please write more chapters, I want to know what happens next!
masterjonx chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
i would like to keep reading the story s please keep writing more chapters i am loving this story.
tray125 chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
I have just finished reading this and I want to read more ! Please finish this amazing story!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Still a great story. Still entertaining and great.
Full Lunar chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I love your story! Please continue it!
Storm Arashi chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Woman...YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS FANFICT. IT'S BEEN YEARS.
Skipper917 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Great Job! I must say that this is one of the best fanfics I've read!
ConanKudoFan chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I don't really like how you portrayed Sherlock in this story. You madden him seem greedy and selfish and more like a show-off. In the books he is more of a calm guy, who waits for people to come to rather him going to them.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Cool fanfic. Yay!
Qapleulia chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
I think I might watching that Sherlock Holmes one. Not sure though. Anyway, the serie is good so far, but the English name are a liittle bit annoying to me. I'm used to the original name so it's hard.
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yet...another incomplete story. How disappointing...sigh...
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
It such a shame that story has to ends so soon...
pachysam chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Please, continue. It's soooo cool.

I wonder how Amy will react to discovering that Jimmy and Conan are one and the same.
KidfishxD chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Is this not continuing anymore? D: please Continue xd I really wanna know how all turns out