Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mage Apprentices
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
geart start just hope it is finished
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This seems like a fun story and I hope some day your Muse tickles you to take it further.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I'm sorry to say that I am finding this story unreadable. There is just too much at the start for me to succeed in suspending my disbelief. I got to where Nodoka refers to Harry as Manly after pointing out the death of Mr Black by Mouldy Shorts. Between the mentions of Harry and Granger as Martial Artists and the Technologies being worked on dropping in past tense mention of a fight without earlier explaining how he would have been able to handle one at all was just too much for me.

I may try to read it again some day but no promises.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Aka Spokavriel Yahoo . com
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is a very interesting idea. I hope it has not completely died.

Wish you would a least post you plot outline and you might let someone else run with it if you aren't planning on still picking it up.

Putting it in my "Story Alert List" in case.

May the MUSE be with you!
lisa chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i think this story is really reall good

But the question i have is do they find harry and hermione?

what happens next and where did they go.

Please i want to know
nonwritten chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Interesting. I'm guessing they went to Jade. That should have some interesting results.

I could have done without Akane being in this, since I and just about every other TFFer hate her.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Do you plan on finishing this story?
sadfru chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
would like much more of a back story but it's all good :)
Iceman chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
The Nanban Mirror? If that mirrior's the Nanban Mirror, then how'd it escape being smashed in the manga timeframe?
Bobboky chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
interesting, i hope to find out where they went soon
Choid chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I like the premise to this, I hope you continue with it. It is hard to find good crossovers and this looks like it will shape to be one.
ChemDrug10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This is a great story can;t wait to see wat happens.
uten chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wonderful premise. I've always wondered how to cross these three series and you have done it beautifully. I just love the way you handled the Neko-ken, although I do wonder why Harry wasn't able to Obliviate those memories from Ranma. *shrugs*

Can't wait for the next chapter - this is great!
secret3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
could you please send me your book 3,4,5? cuase i though the first two were great. if so send them to if not thats cool to.