Reviews for Victorious
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
excellent! *claps*
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Waouh, a very sad but very beautiful OS. You seem able to make any character "lovable"! Poor Tom, he is quite human in this story. It's a good change! I think he could'nt have turn so bad if he hadn't have such problems in his childhood (even if it's not an excuse: fortunately, all the children with problems don't become a "Voldemort"!_;)...

Well, I also wanted to ask you: we are mading a fanzine about Harry Potter's fics and we are looking for english authors. The fanzine will be in french, so the fics will be traduced; as I like your fics would you mind if I traduced some of them and make them part of the paper? Of course they would be published under your writer's name, I would only appear as the translator.

You can contact me at "corailzaarea ";

please tell me if you are interested or not, and I would be pleased to give you more informations if you want! (Of course, if you don't want to see your writings traduced I won't do it).

Looking forwards for your answer,

g21lto chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I really like this story. I think Tom's emotions are realistic, espeically the anti-climax. The realization that his father "won" is chilling. Very good!
elvengirl9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I really like this, especially the ending sentence. It's very powerful, and it actually casts a bit of forgiving light on Tom. Just a little. Because, as JK says, Tom is evil. But I seem to be the only person who feels sorry for him.
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Very interesting! Who else are you doing? Can you do Peter and Malfoy? And Regulus and Bellatrix? And Narcissa?
Tamira chapter 1 . 8/23/2004

this story is really sad. - Poor, poor Tom! This boy he was has my sympathy! (It is sad he had nobody to help him, to sáve him.)- Parents who teach their children to hate are horrible!

Bye, Tamira