Reviews for Lessons
phiphi78 chapter 11 . 7/23
Loved your fic , so beautiful
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 11 . 3/28
It was a very nice story to read! It was different in that, Narcissa's parents would want her to marry Lucius but in this story her dad is very hesitant and not in support of that union! That was a pleasant surprise! Keep up writing and posting! Another difference was in Bellatrix! You portrayed her very different from how so many others portray her! Once again keep it up!
jude chapter 11 . 3/12
I líkr the fact that your chapters were long, I feel they could have been more detailed other than that I would hope That you continue adding to this story!
grapelady chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Very nice story! I loved reading the alternative background you created for Lucius and Narcissa. Very interesting.
charliebitmexx chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I loved it. Every second it took to read this fic was worth it, such a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing :)
asdfghjklcry chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC FANFICTION WRITING T.T *creys* My heart almost stopped when Lucius said "no" I thought he had been playing her this whole time -.-" but that is the beauty of that cliffhanger there hahaha I would want to know your livejournal to read the other racy version though, nut when I checked your bio, I saw no link T.T I hope you will update your bio to include your livejournal address... please and thank you
notwolf chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Ah, a lovely story. Thank you for this. I love Lucius, and I love the two of them together when done right; you did it just right!
notwolf chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I will say it again, I love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
"It felt strangely imperative to ensure that his own kisses spoiled her for life."-best line ever. I love this story.
NimbusCentaur chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
This is the 2nd time I've read this. I don't read work more than once, unless it's REALLY good... So congrats!
This is one of my favourite Lucissa's.
You know just how to give the perfect blend of humor and drama. I cried more than once and I enjoyed it terribly...
ToriJane9 chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This is absolutely amazing!
BeautyOfFire chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
So cute!
CecilieDK chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for a wonderful story that puts an amazingly convincing new spin on NM and LMs personalities
On to my favorite stories list with this one
Best wishes