Reviews for Harry Potter and His Gundam
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
oh this is going to be one fuuuuuuun story to read! One thing I'd like to point out, just giving harry a gundam is kinda boring unless he has something at the level of a gundam to fight it. I'm not saying give voldemort and dumbles gundams but at least level the playing field a bit.
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
really wanna see this...
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Interesting...I can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
AnimaLynx chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
It's been awhile since you've last updated and I was hoping to see maybe a message to indicate that you may start again or you have abandoned this... or put it up for adoption?

One thing before I go although some may think this story is somewhat kiddy, I still enjoy what you've written so far!

Write more please and soon thanks,

ALx
helper chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
a rocket launcher can only hold one round but can go the furthest and has the biggest bang. a granade launcher has multiple shots but launches out like a catapault. aka you aim it so it laid near the target. the RPG or Rocket propeled granade doesnt go as far as the Rocket but is more compact cheaper and you get the aim fire explosion like the rocket.

Row adays Rockets can also have lock on functions.
ApocSM chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Love the story, update soon!
Alex phoenix Wing chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
COOL! Harry's getting a gundam.

That's gonna be a shitload of trouble for the headmaster.

Thinks to consider are,

-friends, The twins and Remus are not purely loyal to Dumbledore Hermione can be on either side, some hate her, others let her join Harry.

-Creation, the time to develop the systems, abilities and such. It wouldn't do for the Gundam to be completed in one month, at least six months should pass.

-Training, Harry needs training if he is to pilot any mecha. Let alone fight in one. (Room of Requirement might help.)

Since you use a lot of MSG Seed, you might want to add the name in the summary.

If I think of anything else, I'll drop another review.
ca-ching chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
harrys going to be insanely rich aint he?

danm som people have all the luck!
Slytherson chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
please update soon!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
nice
arcana black chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
please update
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
nice chapter when are you going to write the next chapters to this story?when you put up the next chapters may i ask you to email me when you put the up my email is in my profile i hope you can acess it thanks and that was a really good story

later
hathehariken chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
well, when're you gonna post another chapter?

its been what? 4 months.

or has this story been abandoned?

do reply,

hathehariken AT gmail DOT com
Monk of the Neko chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Nice story, keep up the good work.
zafaran chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Okay, {snicker} this is an interesting twist. I can't wait till your schedule and muse gives you the chance to post new chapters. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm