Reviews for Chocolat
dante chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
please, please, update soon this awesome story
forestreject chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Awwww :pats Remus on the head: He's trying. Hope business picks up.
Nevany chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
I love this story.

For one thing, it's RemusxHermione. Not many venture into that are of fandom.

For a second, chocolates involved.

Third, and most important, it's a damn good story.

I love the plot, you write the tale exceedingly well and I really am curious as to how Hermione will fare in this town, what with a werewolf and a not quite mentally well house elf lodging in her house.

Smithback chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
hello!

well I do not remember how I find your story,

but I love it ...

It has been 4 years since the last update,I wonder if I will see an other chpter. really sad that a good story like thsi is stuck,

luck ,be
Witchy-grrl chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
Oh, I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! I'm so intrigued by where the heck you're going with this, LOL. And I LOVE how Remus likes Hermione, despite her jaded spinstery-ness. :D She's adorably cynical, and I like the way you portrayed her. I hope for more!
saicho-18 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
oh..this is an interesting take on things. i like your hermione and i kinda want to read more on her background..kudos!
TellAllYourFriends chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
oh this is good! i hope you update again!
Amarielle chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Ah, damn...

Only after reading through this did I check the updated date. October of last year? Really? So, er...does that mean I won't get another update for six months? I don't think I can wait that long. It took me a couple chapters to get into the story, and I'm hooked now.

~Amarielle
The Infamous Wootermelon chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
I... definitely think you should update. :]
fireflies-flicker chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
yum, peach jellies are so good.

anyways, an update, yay!

this was a good chapter.

I can't believe she's letting him stay with her, yay.

and that she's so oblivious.

she is, right?

she isn't aware he likes her?

ah well.

we'll see.

good job and please update soon!
Krazi Kelli chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
aw they are so cute together! hiy is hermione is a bad cook then why does she have a chcolate shop? i never saw the movie so am i missing something? :)
spottie782 chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
I hope you post the next chapter soon. I was disappointed when you stopped writting a while ago. The story is very good, I'm addicted.
Waenthoronien chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
Well... it wasn't far from worth a year and a half, anyway :) I just love HGRL and I love Chocolate soo much, and the combination... Lovely.
Anabelle32 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
I like this story emensly and I hope the next chappie is posted soon!
Kailin chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
Glad that I happened onto your lovely little fic again. I'm hoping to see more soon - and more progress for Remus and Hermione!