Reviews for Is it Really My Fault? Part Two: Coming Together
XPeculiarityX chapter 40 . 8/24/2007
haha. dat was good. sorry, all creativity spent on my own fanfic.
xXshattered2piecesXx chapter 40 . 5/12/2007
NICE! Awesome, I love the whole letter thing, it wa really neat.
MunkustrapKitty chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this is a really sweet story...munku can be so understanding... i'm suprised he didnt notice though, and i'm really suprised he didnt know about macavity, and got angry with her...well, i suppose anyone would...hes so sweet, thats why i like him! great story, you really must have tried hard, and you kept them to thier characters.
Creeped Out chapter 17 . 1/2/2005
Creepy, we went to see the tell-tale-heart in 7th grade. Uh... what state do you live in?
bompalynx chapter 40 . 12/8/2004
I luv this ending. Wahoo! I can't wait to read the Bombi Tugger one. *evil giggle*
bompalynx chapter 17 . 12/8/2004
Hey now! It's very difficult to write a Munkus. Jeez, all the critics in the world...
bompalynx chapter 13 . 12/8/2004
Uggh, this part is kinda...awkward and stupid. Oh well...
bompalynx chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
hoho! I liked this story even better! I kinda forgot the details, so I'll read the wholething!
Mystitat chapter 40 . 10/17/2004
whoa. O.O

I just got through reading parts one and two, and I just have to marvel at how long it must have taken to get each of those up as a separate chapter. It's a nice idea, the letter format and all, though I thought the topics were a little predictable...but still pretty good!
Attila the Conqueror chapter 40 . 10/16/2004
LOL! I'm glad HE didn't come! I started cracking up! the way... my story (at least the beginning) will be up tonight around 9pm. It'll be much better than the draft I'm writing (which, by the way, will be past 45 pages by monday!).
Krissy4 chapter 40 . 10/16/2004
It's the end. How sad; sweet but sad. For the last time, I am loving this fic. And don't worry if you can't post lots while I'm gone, Mr. Stub (CMT teacher) let me borrow a laptop for the week. Woo Hoo. It has Mavis Beacon on it. Maybe I could improve my typing skills and not be constantly looking down at the keyboard. Who knows.

Tugger and Bombi, eh... sounds scary
Krissy4 chapter 36 . 10/13/2004
Now I'm disturbed too. Damn Tugger-ness in Deuteronomy. It's not good for him... bad for his health? I'm sure that Munkustrap likes Jemima a lot better then he dose Etcetera. Not like he should be playing favorites or anything, eh b'y. He best not run off on Demter too... or he'll have to answer to some very angry fans... HEhehe.

I'm always loving it and I don't think that I can stop meself from going to the hospital. My doctor really wants me to. Blah. Oh well, there will be some computers there so I can still work. so yeah, I'll put these chapters up on the site tommorra. It's too late now. I need sleep...
Krissy4 chapter 33 . 10/12/2004
20 odd siblings? That stud. And I hope that you don't fail, I got a project due tommorow, maybe I should start it. I'm blank right now, I woke up 5 minutes ago... so yeah. I'm loving this and Happy Yesterday-Was-Columbus-Day
Krissy4 chapter 31 . 10/11/2004
That's sweet. I love you too. And I live off of your updates. You're the only one who really updates regulary. I hang out with some pretty odd people too. I feel your pain. Hope she doesn't find out and hurt you.

Hehehe. Munkustap was a mistake. So was my brother. (I was wanted) LOL. I'm loving this, like I actually needed to tell you that. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving... Wiat you're from USA. Then Happy Colombo Day or whatever it is that you celebrate down there.
DemiGold chapter 31 . 10/11/2004
Oh, this was so sweet...

And Munkus is NOT a mistake, definitely. I love how you show his tender side in this fic.

Thanks for updating thotgh you're busy.