Reviews for Beautiful Rain
Oro4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
aww that's sweet!
drowninginadream chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Ok, I appoligize. I wasn't trying to be mean. The thing is, how many fics are going to have the title: Harry Potter and the Toenail of Icklibogg? Tell your brother I'm sorry ok?
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
. . . Lovely, lovely, lovely. _

I absolutely adore how much emotion and precise description a writer can pack into drabbles. And their challenges too, trying to get that exact number of words and just the right words too. Kudos, Shuffle Queen. This is some nice work. And what makes it even more special and wonderful is it's dedicated to ME. Me of all people!

{grins like a silly fool}

Thank you so much for the dedication! And write onward, I say!

Jess 0:o)
Emerald-Velvet-Touch chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
You "drabbles" are very good! They flow perfectly. You've got talent!

~Emerald-Velvet-Touch
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Simply beautiful. I could definitely see Rain easily putting Domon into a trance.
Black Joker Lady chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wah! So pretty! I could virtuall feel and smell what was going on. So beautiful. I'm sure that Jess Angel will be very appreciative. This is a beautiful story and you are a great poet.

BJL
Cuz I Can chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
O that was so nice, ive been in a sappy mood latley and you just put your two cents in. Is there another chapter, i didnt check if it was a one shot or not, i hope there another chapter, but by the way its written im guessing its not. But it was well written, i like.
starangel100890 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Beautful I can just picture that. I can't really make beauty like that even if I get years of practice. You actually have talent. I'm just a mere student in the art of writing. Excelent job at least you don't come up with Mary Sue's like me. Keep up the brillent work.
SporkGoddess chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Very beautiful! Nice job :D
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
You could have picked up a paintbrush and canvas and not have drawn a more beautiful picture of Domon and Rain.

A drabble of exquisite beauty.