Reviews for Coming Home
1scrubsfan chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
Noooo, it CAN'T end there ! lol please update even thought its been a few yrs
ilovedana53 chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
loving it. I have a feeling that ric is going to try & kidnapp her
ilovedana53 chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
so happy that they are together but worried that ric is going make it hard on them
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
wish tyou would update, love this story
Michael chapter 26 . 8/17/2011
Just re-read this story. Looking forward to the next update.
itzcheeseball chapter 26 . 1/18/2011
please update soon!
SHAREBEAR chapter 26 . 8/29/2010
I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. I have a feeling Ric is going to do something stupid when Elizabeth and Rider are together at the studio when Jason is not there. I think the Ric will not be around for much longer or at least I hope not.
retiredlady chapter 26 . 6/30/2010
Just found this story today and I love it! Hope it continues! Wish Ric would leave them alone. Enjoying Jason's relationship with his parents. Rider is one smart cookie.
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great storyline and I love Jason having a son. I'm also grateful how Em explained Isabella relationship with Jason. I love everything about Liz and Jason. Please keep writing this story to completion. Thx for writing it!
leeleelayla5 chapter 26 . 3/5/2010
i just read the first 26 chapter over the last 3 days and i start it was very good. i hope you keep writing it. this is better then anything gh have been doing lately. i so miss liason so i so cant wait for the rest.
lrobinson01 chapter 26 . 11/27/2009
I am ashamed to say that I just found this story and it is fantastic. Can't wait for more!
pwrmom2 chapter 26 . 11/20/2009
great update, I have missed this story
pinklady34 chapter 26 . 11/15/2009
wow i am so happy to read an update to this story. i hope they do have their date night with no problems and i really hope ric doesn't get to kidnap anybody or start anything without jason realizing it.
msjonsy chapter 26 . 11/9/2009
I just caught up on this story. I love the Jason/Rider relationship and how they are slowly including Elizabeth in it.
babeboo1968 chapter 26 . 11/9/2009
Great update. yes, I can see where you're going. I just hope, Rider doesn't get hurt! Ric is such an a$$!