Reviews for Coming Home
chawkchic chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
OH WOW! I love Alan and Monica! Jason is as SUPERB as usual!

Can't wait to see how Slimy Smarmy Ric has spun the tale to Liz and hope she gives him what for! I hope to see her and Jason together sometime in the not too distant future. :)

Now, see I realized before sending this I still had one chapter to read. So about 10, fabulous but short Jason/Liz interaction. I love that Jason got to tell her about Ric. And I DO SO ENJOY that he told her he didn't want to stay away. Now, let's see what Rider comes up with to get Liz to see he likes her and it's okay to be in his and Daddy's lives. :)
jhart chapter 10 . 10/26/2004
Love the story so far. I can't wait for Jason & Elizabeth to hook up (even though I am currently a Jason & Sam fan).
LMELMK-1970 chapter 10 . 10/26/2004
Well you left us hanging there?

You know that just means that we all will be anxiously waiting on the next chapter. I am curious to see how the rest of the conversation goes.

Lisa
Burtonlover chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Hey I think this chapter, although short was awesome! I still think he would make an execellent stripper. Maybe he could strip for Elizabeth when he is done working on a motorcycle. Just a thought! Can't wait for more!
EAM81 chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
I really love your story! Hope you update again soon and that it is a longer chapter! Keep up the good work, I am loving it!
liasonlovR chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
hey! this was a gr8 chapter! i have a suggestion... i kind of have a thing for like when the guy rescues the girl or whatever so anyway it's just a suggestion... lOl you're a great writer!

PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Underscored chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Aww, yeah, mushy ending.

Nice chapter :)
LMELMK-1970 chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Each chapter of this story only makes me want another. I am thrilled by the slow bonding process you are allowing Jason to have with Monica and Alan again. It's such a breath of fresh air.

And adding Rider to the mix of it all only makes it that much more enjoyable to read. I am really looking forward to that Liason interaction you talked about.

Lisa
liasonlovR chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
hey! PLZ UPDATE REALY SOON! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGer! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

lOl as u can see, i am obsessed.. lOl please update soon!
jhart chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
I am really enjoying this story.
L chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
That was so sweet. I can't wait for more. Great work.
saydeeatx chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
Great chapter like always. I can't wait until next chapter. I hope Liz dumps Ric and he goes crazy and Jason has to protect her.
Luv2rite chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Loved it!
Claire chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Very good! I loved the interaction between Jason and Alan and Monica, especially between him and Monica. And I adored Alan and Rider!

This is getting very good. Can't wait for more.

Claire
Burtonlover chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Loved this chapter! The family bonding going on in both rooms was just awesome. I loved that Monica wanted to he Rick too. I just hope that Jason and Elizabeth can get sometime together to test out their feelings for each other!

Shelly