Reviews for Shock Therapy
just a reviewer chapter 16 . 10/16/2005
Um.. i don't get it?HOw is KAgome alive if the article said she was dead?why didn't Ryu get her? Please explain.
firesenshi chapter 16 . 2/4/2005
that was the saddest story i ever read in my life! omg! i cried for an hour! it was very well done...but i hope your next one isnt so depressing! in think I need therapy now!
firesenshi chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
wow...i've only read the 1st chapter and almost cried! wa! i want to read more...but the second chapter isn't loading! HELP ME!
snow child yukiko-chan chapter 16 . 1/9/2005
good story. Im sad its over but i'll live.
Nicoledelion chapter 16 . 1/7/2005
You are a GENIUS, Kagome-chan! *HUGS*

I loved it _
Inu-babe666 chapter 16 . 1/7/2005
that is the most saddest thing i have ever read... she died... just as she found out everyting... sad... but still good... i am just about ready to cry
Tairoru-Chan chapter 16 . 1/7/2005
That was so sad...they were supposed to get back together! NO NO NO all wrong...lol...well I guess if you really love something...you have to let it go...anyway great story!
DarklessVasion chapter 16 . 1/7/2005
How sad for Ryu, turning Kagome away for her own sake.

The ending sad and tragic.

Good for you, you finished! Congradulations.
PyreTigress chapter 16 . 1/6/2005
oh my gosh...

that is so sad, I'm crying at this very moment! T-T

gosh, it was a very good story. I enjoyed reading it.
Madame Band Geek chapter 16 . 1/6/2005
*Waves* it's me! i changed my penname!

oh, sad ending. me likey though. me hopes she remembered when she got shocked one last time. Very good!
kagz chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
ah! Inu better not be dead for real! I.. I'm gonna cry! ,,o_o,, inuu! ::sobs:: ... he better be alive. o_o ::is only on the first chapter..: _;;
Inu-babe666 chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
no... she couldn't die... why kill midori... why... no... sad.. and kagome forgetting ryu... that i sad... i love it... update soon..

wait.. you are ending it there... that is like the climax... u can't do that... not now...
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 15 . 12/31/2004
o...quite the turn of events...mwahahahahahaa!

Damion: *rolls eyes* you're such a loser...

that i am!

Update!

~Masami
GothicFox17 chapter 15 . 12/30/2004
Squee! I absolutely adore this story! I've read things where stuff like this has happened but you've made it origional, unique to you. There's not a lot of description, but that's good. It leaves much to our imagination! - You've done a wonderful job with the characters!

Hope to see the epilogue soon!

Loves,

~Gothi~
Tairoru-Chan chapter 15 . 12/30/2004
OH my gosh THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER! Dang what a cliffie! At least theres an epilogue *sighs in relief* well that was an awesome sotry so hurry up with the epilogue!