Reviews for More or Less: Same as it Ever Was
VampySlayerBiteMeIfuDare chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Very good write I am enjoying this thus far and I will have to continue on. I love the story so far and hey if you get a chance check out my story its a faith fanfic called "blackened souls can love" i would love to hear ur opinion.
Carrie chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Interesting. Have you even watched an episode of the show? If you had you wouldn't be writing this OOC garbage. Three chapters in and I thought I was going to hurl because of the stench coming off the screen from this rubbish.
Pissed Off chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
More Connor less Spike.

And nice mis-characterisation of Wood. Just because he thinks necrophilia is disgusting and degrading, and that swaggering bullies are scum he's a villian?
missingviolet chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
nice! more more more!
SometimesLola chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
oh my god, this is AWSOME. I love, absolutely love your writing.
SometimesLola chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
OK..Im..gonna die now...WRITE MORE!

please,please...don't make spike be gone... ...anywho...WRITE MORE SOON!
SometimesLola chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Im like SUCH a fan of your writing man!...its awsomely COOL!.

I aways read it at your webb-page but ya din't up-date for a bit. Im hoping you do.
Ailinn chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
I really love Connar the way you write him. :), another good chapter.

please update soon.
Summersfan chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Great chapter. I seriously loved it.

And I really can't wait to see the next one.
Ailinn chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Why haven't you got hundreds of reviews?

I love the way you write it's so powerful, the characters are amazing and have so much more depths than they ever had in the series. I adore the way you write Spike, Faith and Connar, you have gone into all the right emotions, and when they are thinking its so painfully honest. You show their flaws just as vividly and often as strengths, which makes the characters so wonderful and endearing to read.

Plz update soon,
Tom chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Truly awful. Since when did Spike become a heroic character or Faith a simpering wimp? As for her turning down a real man in Wood for a piece of scum like Spike, never mind how Angel (her hero) would react, never happen.

I'm sure there's worse characterisation out there of Faith and Spike, but I'm relieved to say I haven't read it.
Fearless Lioness chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
Brilliant as usual
Carrie chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
OMG this story is SO good, please update soon!
Chris chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Wow, I really love this series. Faith is my favorite character. It is hard to find really good Faith fics. I also love Faith and Spike, what a great combo. Though, it does seem like Spike can't catch a break. Looking forward to more. Thanks for doing such a good job.
gluemonkey chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Another awesome chapter. Love the dynamics between all characters. Pleease update soon!