Reviews for More or Less: Same as it Ever Was
Drake-Azathoth chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
A totally excellent read. Faith and Spike have a dynamic that's just incredible in your stories. The characters are completely believable have a depth that's impressive. It's great the way the neo-Scooby gang can kick each other out of their respective angst.

I like the way Wood is evolving. The whole 'selfish love' deal is a very realistic and interesting way of taking a more-or-less good guy and siding him up with the powers of darkness.

Harmony is just plain fun the read about... ;)
Fearless Lioness chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
I love the dream sequences, very powerful.

Can't wait for more.
Burnz chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Wow,

There was a lot going on in that chapter. You did a good job showing Robin's diffuculty keeping his justification straight. I wonder what Wesely will do with the new information that he has gotten. Faith and Spike together are adorable. His interaction with Harmony was funny. I await clarification of what is going on with Dawn.
entwined-fate chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Poor Faith. Did i mention that I love Spaith Stories? Last bits were kinda funny. Update soon!
gluemonkey chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Great chapter, I love your writing! Loved the dreams, very creepy! Will Faith ever go back to Boston to confront her past? Please update soon!
Burnz chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Love your fic. I wonder what Robin will consider to be justice. :)
nelamtr chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Go girl! yeah i changed the pen name... but this one is better right?

sorry i took so long to read the chapter i wasnt around.

know lets go to business shall we?

the chapter rocked , and im really happy about the sequel. Girl you rock at writing!

Now if it is not too much asking you to be my beta, plz email me and tell me your answer.

Love and Darkness,

Angel of Darkness231.
entwined-fate chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I love this story. Update soon!
fearless lioness chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I only just got back from my hols, so it was fun reading your new, first chapter.

Great being, please update soon.
gluemonkey chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Yippi, finally the sequel! Love this story and can't wait for more.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2