Reviews for The Language of Flowers
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
OMG.

This...! This was the first fanfic I've ever read, where I found (which is 1/4 of my life. xD) in the fandom that actually got me to search and breathe and LIVE anime. (like...in 2004, and yeah, I actually remember that far.)

Let's put it this way. You pretty much changed my life. xD
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Ha! Shaoran's mother was mean and didn't tell him the third meaning! *cackles insanely* That's what he gets for chickening out.
Enchanting Eyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
the last few words are so...beautiful
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Nice drabble. Sweet too. Keep it up! _
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Aw, this is so cute!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Hirari chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
aw...that's so kawaii.
a.l chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
J-foo i luv this story! it's so cute! do u knoe me even on the other side of the world?
Saori The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
_ Hey There! Great Job Jen! Hehe, Sorry I Didn't review sooner..My computer has been kinda wacky and it won't let me log on to anything..OR open any internet explorer windows..Well, enough about my incredibly boring life, so, well, all I have to say is continue! _ Well, I really liked this story. Very, very cute and sweet, and FLUFFY! _ Hehe, I'm a sucker for fluffiness. Well, update your other stories soon Jen!
Akira Nimura chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wow...good one-shot...really good...i can't say anything! just...wow...really...WOW! lovely...well...i gotta run..seeing there's no use of saying 'update soon', ne? hope to see more of your artwork!
Lady Of The Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw! So cute! So...So...Kawai! Tomoyo! you were reading behind my sholder, weren't you? Yes. Well, At last you have two people's reviews. Ja ne!
BlueSnowDrop chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Hey!

This is cute!

Keep Up the good work!
Kella4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aww This one shot was SO CUTE AND SO SWEET
sakura.cherryblossom.kinomoto chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wow! very nice and touching
jou-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Ii na... Such a sweet story! *melts in a puddle of goo*

A 'thumbs up' for this one-shot!

It 'is' a one-shot, right?

Jou-chan
Sorrowful chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I'm glad you like CCS-it's one of my favorites too!

Beautifully written, as always. I hope you write more in this section. You've captivated the mood of the confessions perfectly.

Then again-when don't you?

:) Sorrowful