Reviews for Mark
MI cra-cra chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
In case your wondering, the MI in my name is Mortal Instruments 'cuz I freaking love that series. And I thought that when the gang visited Kagome's house that Mrs. Higurashi had a feeling about what Kagome was keeping from her and was ok with it. I guess not. And I know you probably already know this but Kagome and Inuyasha are the only ones who can travel through the well, so realistically the gang never could have gone to her time and Kagome's mom can't go with her. And Sesshomaro wouldn't have made a "bargain" like that. How is he supposed to kill Inuyasha if he can't put up a fight? I know I sound like some kind or brat who hates "Marked" and is badly reviewing it but I actually really have enjoyed it. It's been great, but I have this sort of problem where if people change ANY details from things I flip out (I'm also PMSing so that doesn't help). Your still writing this right? I hope so, I want to see how it ends! ;D
Cutepuppy01 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Yes, it is a little tempting. Hahahaha no actually it's good that you are giving him those human like feelings and actions. Because thats giving him more of a character in this fanfic. I really do like what I've read so far. I can't wait to hear what comes next for Yume and Koga, and Inuyasha and Kagome.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Continue
fireninjafox chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Wow
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
I agree with inuyasha!...'SCREW SCHOOL!"
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS SO THRILLING AND SAD AND MADE MY HEART TWIST AND MY STOMACH JUMP AND MAYBE TEAR UP A LITTLE...ANYWAYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Sakurazero chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Big huge loophole! HA! take that sesshoumaru!
Sakurazero chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
ohhhh those guys are so dead when the boys get their hand on them
Sakurazero chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
dont worry about that one reviwer i think that your fanfic is great and im loving every part :)
SilverStella chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
KAWAII!

Awesome!

Fantastic!

Superb!

And it all started with a bite... Lol!

Love it!
toclefanegmail.com chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
Hey, I like the story and I don't even know if you still write, but I was so excited about something I found I just had to tell someone. When I was researching the Heian era for one of my classes I cam across the history of their clothes and I found this:

I think this looks a lot like Inuyasha's clothes and would mean he was from around the 11th century. Well, if you are still ou there writing keep it up, if not, you should be.
katkags chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I LOVE IT
krisi07 chapter 16 . 2/18/2008
awesome story hope you update soon. cant wait for next chapter thanks a bunch
piana chapter 16 . 10/31/2007
Oh I'm loving this story! I can't wait to read what happens next! Thanks for not making Inuyasha human, I like him as a hanyou too! lol
Kiki Loves Ramen chapter 16 . 3/14/2007
wow that was really good...i really liked it