Reviews for Divine Beings
IT'S BEEN OVER 12 YEARS! UPDATE PLEASE!
Goodness, the first chapter sounded like a YamiXSeto!
J.K. Kelly chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Its been what 8FREAKING YEARS NOW?! isn't that long enough to make us suffer? *grumbles* it should be... Anyways please please PLEASE update. I wanna know why Yami freaked out and what happens between yugi and yami and how yugi reacts! Your a really good writer and this is a awesome story so plzzzzzz finish it! *puppy dog eyes*
lilyflower666 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
you've made people wait for over six years now. is this not long enough to see yugi's heart broken reaction?! Midnight
Adriana chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I agree yami is sexy
andysanime chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Noooooooooooooo poor Yugi T.T
Ace-Garnet chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
aww update update...and let me guess yami got rape or something by some1 he cared about? hmm...cant wait to find out XD
Reviero Messiah chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Argh! How dare you yami! How dare you rejected yugi! Can't you see how cute and super adorable yugi is? Stupid yami! (sorry no offence yami fan, I love yami too but I can't bear to see yugi sad and hurt! Just admit it, you love yugi don't you yami? Please continue this story! Your story is awesome you know!
weecookie chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
aww poor Yugi, if he feels like the way he acts there. i wonder if Yami will feel soory for him, guess i will have to wait and find out. congrats and good luck on the rest
SunDawn SunDusk chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
I like the story plot so I hope you will continue it. Please update soon. _
Jisa chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Aw! This is so sweet! But what's with Yami's answer? I know he has issues, but it's Yugi! He's adorable by the way.
VivaciousDysphoria chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I hate hangcliffers. Why did Yami say no? WHY? *lays down on floor and soak up the carpet with tears*
SakuraPrincess chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
NO, NO, NO! Yami was meant to say YES, NOT NO! Ah! great story, by the way. Yugi is so KAWAI! plz update soon.
gamer260 chapter 6 . 10/15/2007