Reviews for Majikku no Seirei
icefox94 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
hm... i'm starting to feel like i've read this story before. the shadow fox and suzaku's bird in this setting sounds familiar...
icefox94 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
oh, this is an old story. the review button hasn't been in that location and color for a long time now. the story is still not all that bad. i saw a few mistakes here and there, but it's pretty good overall
icefox94 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
i don't think it sucks. seems to be well written, the characters are in character, and the story is interesting. i like it so far.
Gothic Lust chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
I really hope that you plan to keep up with this story. I really really love it. It's so funny, snarky and cute. I honestly want to read more! So please continue writing and update again soon.
A lil confused chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Don't you think that Kurama would have been worried about his mother first?

He's very protective of her, after all.

And shouldn't Kurama not get motion sickness? *points out the acrobatic insanity he does during fights*
A lil insane chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Hmmmm... you're a lil crazy, you know?

A word of critism, it would be advice but I can't think how to fix it at the moment, the characters all seem two dimensional. There's no depth.

The situation build up is there, but the character motivations and interactions seem cardboardy.
timme chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
it's odd how you might make this hiei/kurama. kurama is obviously not even remotely interested if he's casually accepting advances from a strange professor, of all things.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
Well I saw the hiatus note, but got involved anyway. sigh...I'll never learn. Btw, I was laughing my ass off while reading the cross dressing chapter - and I had to do it all silently 'cause it's late and my room mate is asleep, bah. Hopefully you'll keep this up. It's adorable.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
oh lovely! This is really original. Love it. I just KNOW you'll keep writing. Thank you for the awesomness I've read and the awesomness to come.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like! Come back to this fic soon!
Dark Valkyria chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
This is really good.

Blaise is amazing in this *huggles*

I love your portrayl of Draco.

Update!

Wheres the shadow fox? It's too damn cute to go away
Toshi Banana chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
Oh my f-ing deities...

this is amazin!

Yuusuke's so sweet!

Haves some marshmallows!
TrenchcoatMan chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
ya know. Im definitely a big believer in KxH or in this case HxK, but the LancexKurama fling is rather hot. Reminds us all the Kurama is a Kitsune after all. Plus i was never a believer that Hiei felt anything close to human love. Not to say that he doesnt love kurama, but i dont see him getting upset finding out that 'the fox' is rutting with some human. in the end, the fox is his and will always be his and if the professor gets to clingy, he'll just have to let him know who's who. lol.

so, anyway. is there any hope this one hasnt been abandoned? just curious. lemme know if its still being worked on

-TCM
RedSumacBlooming chapter 14 . 6/12/2008
hm...i'm considering whether to put this on my story alert list or not, since you haven't updated in over a year...damn good story and i don't wanna miss it if you do come out of your unupdating mode...kay well i'm adding on the off chance that you do decide to continue it!
withbothhands chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
"I doubt any of us are even up to fighting even a weak-class youkai at this point."

you switched from 'he' to 'i'.

but, it's still a pretty good start! i can't wait to press submit and finish reading.