Reviews for Reflections
And Back Again chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow. It's extremely refreshing to see someone who isn't so infatuated with the idea of marriage/familly that they impose their own feelings on the characters before they would realistically feel comfortable with it. Yea... in non-nerd-speak, that basically translates to "WhOOp! Kel said 'no'!" Although it does annoy me sometimes when authors start writing years after the books left off, assuming an established relationship between characters that was only hinted at it the book. Perhaps, though, in this case, that can be overlooked.
music nerd chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
for me, this is sad, cuz neal's my favorite character. he has green eyes! which makes me happy... but anyway...
Sunset-Fel chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
very well done i can see your point of things and believe you made several good points and ok...
thephoenix chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
i think that kel would accept dom's proposal b/c she loves him (this is hinted in the books) and she would look at Alanna's example of being a married woman and a kings champion.
Kitera chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow that was fantastic!
HeartKel chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*gasp* I LOVE KEL!

I LOVE DOM!

I LOVE YOUR FLUFF!)

You should write more one-shots; you're good at them. xD
the eternity chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*Claps hands excitedly*

Very well characterised, also very well written.

The last line was very powerful, but having the authors note after it kind of changes the unsure mood that you have created, so I'd actually recommend placing the AN at the beginning of the story. That should satisfy Cricket and not distract from the mood which the fic created.
fantasyfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was excellent! I think you really nailed Kel's thoughts, and your writing was serious but not heavy-handed. You could have gone a little further with Kel's daydream of what would have happend with Neal, but I think the places you did go were wonderfully done.

P.S. Get back at Cricket by making her write another chapter of Chasing Ghosts!
Randomisation chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
ok im off 2 read the other one now then! i liked it it was kinda complex and interesting.
hanakazari chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Yay! I liked this very much. The characterisation was good, especially Neal.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Heya Star! Can I call you Star? Neway, I love the story. It's very good. And a romance. I love romances... lol!
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Another Squee~Ficcy!

I really love these K/D one-shots you're writing, and I hope you keep them coming!

Can -Dom- possibly be attacked by those rabid dogs in one of them? And then Kel could rescue him. The dog, that is. :)

*is hopeful*
PsychoLioness chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Yes, that stayed in character perfectly! It was very like Kel, and I have to agree with you about Kel marrying so soon, I guess, to me, it doesn't seem in her nature to rush into something like that.

Very nice! Now I'm off to read your other fics, if I haven't already.
Erkith chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I agree with you on the marriage proposal. She's not the type. The cousin comparison is neat, although i don't completely agree with some of your points. :D However, to each her own opinion. I look forward to the next.
crazylittlekiwifruit-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
*screams in anguish* DAMN YOU DOM! DEATH DOOM AND DESTRUCTION! bwah! i wuvs it though. morezez, please. acctually, it would even be good as a one-shot, though i'd probably die from diprivation of this ficcy.. hmm. conspiring against me now, are we? *sytares suspiciously at authoress* well, it won't work! i will survive! *sobs and jumps out window, sprouting giant blue wings*

toodles!