Reviews for Emotional Distress
shell333-2008 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
please update

its so cute
manic pixie mary sue chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
HAHAHA KAGOME! I saw the child's name and started daydreaming about Inuyasha, mention anything from the show and I'm not on Earth anymore. Aaw, Botan and Hiei like each other! Update soon and make it fluffy!
Bullet2tm chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
Hey,

I love this story, you must update, if you are still writing that is. Please update,

Bullet
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
AH! HOW CAN YOU END IT THERE AND NOT UPDATE IT FOR NEARLY A YEAR? Hehehe, this is a good story! I hope you continue it soon.
Botan Urameshi chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Love it! You simply must updated :3.
Ryukotsusei chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
I hope you haven't given up on this fic, it's beautiful. I haven't seen a plot like this before, you're doing an excellent job with this story. Please update soon.
Living Water chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
OH... this is such a great story! Please update soon! -Puppy dog eyes-
botan's horse chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Yeah! You go Yusuke! Go punch him again!Keiko won't mind!I like the story so far. I like how you make Yusuke have a brotherly likeness to Botan. That's sweet!gtg read the other chapters now!
Koshirou chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
holy crap dude, this is officially one of my favorite fanfictions. i mean wow, and you really know how to end your chapters too, the cliff hangers are what make the readers want more. anyway, this is a really good fic and i hope you update as soon as humanly possible. good luck.

-kanamey
Kagome x Y a s h a chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
Yay! I got a Hiei clone!

Hiei: O.o umm...

*huggles Hiei clone* _ Awesome fic,hm...I wonder what that dumb baby-I mean Koenma would want..well I really hope you update soon,say sayonara Hiei

Hiei: *smirks* Sayonara Hiei

*giggles* Bye! .
Verbally Insane chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
I loved it! You must continue! You are so good at writing I wish I had your talent... Please continue! Did you know that when I found out Botan was pregnant and Koenma was not going to help made me sick in the stomach literally... but seeing as Hiei's there to pick up the peices to her broken heart I know everything will be okaydokay! Also I would like to say that you did like a totally wonderful job at keeping Hiei in character! Please put up your next installment soon, for I'll be waitin' with baited breath! I love you and your story's! (I also love donuts...) But anyway keep up the exellent work and know that you are amazin'!

Love,

You friend...

Twilight Phoenix! _-

!

Byeness!
Yohko no Gothika chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
Yay! Plushie for me! Keep writing though...I CAN'T STAND CLIFFHANGERS! Why, then, do I watch anime and read every shred of manga and fanfic I can get my hands on? A good question my friend...very good indeed...
Ariyana chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
*glomps Hiei clone* Gee thanks I needed that! I like how you are developing this story. The chapter was good. And the moment with the baby was even better. You know I don't hate Koenma, because s[bleep]t happens. I know he probably showed up to offer his congratulations to the new parents, but I'm curious is Botan beginning to show outwardly that she is pregnant? BTW I know, I know I'll update my story probably tomorrow after I work on it tonight and tomorrow morning. Thanks again for the Hiei clone *snuggles clone* _
Crystal Koneko chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Of course I liked the chapter! In fact, I loved it! This is SO going to my favorites! Buh-byez now! _
Lady Mazikeen chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
This is great. does koenma knonw about botans baby or is he just there to congratulate yusuke and keiko? well, youll just have to update soon. very soon. and ill take a Hiei clone. :D. *drool* sorry. my evil fangirl side had taken over for a minnute. excuse me while i go bash by brains in. anyhow, write more soon, mmk.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »