Reviews for My Little Ninja
LOVE it
Tigra22 chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
So what happens next?
Emilywhou chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
this is such a cute story! it's so sad you've disappeared as an author, I'd really love to see where all your great stories end up... Well, I enjoyed this one while it lasted :)
Cocochick17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
great story
Kisshu-luv chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
-.-; DOI... uh... confused... dat's all? meh. Well, I luved it, but it CUDDA been a BIT longer... *puppy eyes*
MizuKitsune248 chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
...this is the end...? wow. Good story!
Caelestis Amor chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
You are an AMAZING writer! I've only read 3 of your fics ("My Little Ninja," "My First, My Last, My Only," and "The Beach House") and I've already fallen in love! I wish you would update, but I'm kinda losing hope, considering it's been over a year now...

Happy writing!

Hannah / Decedi
Rosiel-chan chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
Ohmygod, how do you do this? You are an incredible writer! I've so totally fallen in love with your fics... please, update soon, as well as "my first, my last, my only"! You are amazing!
RoxyBunny chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
Cute!
crystalkitsune chapter 13 . 4/11/2005
hmm...I wonder when inuyasha will tell her abuot halloween. hope you update soon! _
dzabdi88 chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
aw, another story that was left in the dust. just when it was about to get good too, lol. newayz i just kept browsing around yor fics today. i like them ALOT, adding to the fact that they are inuyasha fics helps too; keep updatin on others at least
maboroshi kaji1 chapter 13 . 3/6/2005
Lol definately is a small world after all :P I hope someday you'll update this fic cause it's pretty cool
MadxForxYaoi chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
damn loved it update really soon or I'll commit suicide *begs and sharpens knives*
MadxForxYaoi chapter 12 . 3/5/2005
dude I know it Miroku is staying with Inuyasha and now Sango is staying with Kagome great I am getting very frustrated though Inuyasha better tell Kagome soon
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »