Reviews for Tears Come At Night
Guest chapter 33 . 3/1/2013
I read this story about three times and I'm still in love with it. You are an amazing writer and I love the way Selphie and Irvine ended up together ( my favorite couple pairing of all time). I hope you continue to write more stories about them.
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
There are some things I like very much about this story. For instance, the fact that Zell is Selphie's confidant as opposed to Quistis or Rinoa makes sense, because they are very similar people in many ways. However, I'm not entirely sure I like the way you approach Selphie's depression. The whole scenario of Irvine having bitchy girls follow him around and not minding doesn't seem true to his character in my opinion. Also, the way Selphie show her emotion/fear doesn't seem quite right. I'd expect her to shut down. I have a very close friend who has a very similar personality to Selphie, and whenever things get stressful in her life, she tends to shut down and throw herself into escapism. Hec, the only reason I ever even find out that she's hurting is because we have sleepovers, and she talks more about that stuff when she's uninhibited (yay! sleep deprivation). I think Selphie would be very similar to that, she doesn't want anyone's image of her to change, for better or for worse. Regardless of my qualms, this is well written. Keep it up :)
Zell Dincht69 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I want more Zell And Sefie!
cutecrazyice chapter 33 . 5/28/2008
Cool. This story is nice! I despised Irvine at first (well, he was being a real jerk here, so you can't blame me!), but I liked how they grew to trust each other once again. :)
Selphie Kinneas 175 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I just read over this story for like, the billionth time, and sadly I can't remember if I've reviewed before or not lol, so I thought I would now.

I wanted to tell you how amazing this story is! And how crazy excellent you write! This is pretty much my favorite story I think I've ever read on this site. You're very talented and I hope you continue writing :)
Eviljinxypoo chapter 33 . 2/8/2007
I just adore everything about this story so so so much. This is about my fifth time reading it and I realized that I didn't give much response. I am so glad that you posted this fic, and I can't wait to read more of your works.
Mollee chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I like it! Its really good!
Selphie Ivy chapter 33 . 12/13/2006
Amazing story-fantastic. I read it AGES after it had actually been written but I still love it. Dealing with all those emotions and making it into a touching yet beautiful story. Loved all of it!
SavannahX chapter 32 . 9/24/2006
Rereading my last review, I sound liek a no-it-all! Oh no! Well, If inshed this for the second time. I love it again! What's wierd, is that I'm not scared of wrists anymore because of reading this. I'm also in angst stuff now. It's wierd what reading a good author's fanfiction can do to my thoughts. D Keep up the good work!
SavannahX chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
Hey, somethign I thought I'd tell you, but O can be placed into any body regardless of the blood type and it will most likely work. That's why ambulences keep lots of it with it. I learned that in Science last year when some dude form the Blood Center came in. Just letting you know. ) You probably already knew that but oh well. I'm re-reading this byt the way.
Toshiemoka chapter 33 . 8/21/2006
I loved it, great story -Huggles-
SavannahX chapter 33 . 8/3/2006
This is so good! I love it! I'm scared to death of my wrists though, and it was hard to read the parts where she slit them, but I did and it helped me get over my fear! I just want to say, wonderful job.
pinklove chapter 33 . 6/29/2006
Argh I can't believe I read this months after. _ I was so sure I put this on alert, guess not. But anyway, this is a truly wonderful story. I just love it, I printed it and have my own binder for it. It is also very well written. Thank you, for writing this story. ]
Mare-Mare chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I wanted to wait until I was finished with the story to comment again but I just couldn't help myself when I read this line...

Rinoa pouted a bit. “Where’s Selphie and . . . thingy?”

...That has to be one of the best Rinoa lines...ever. I love it I can't stop laughing at Irvine being known as "thingy." Awsome!
Mare-Mare chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
you know i rather like this. it's always regfreshing to see someone portray selphie as a real person, not some ditzy princess. i guess what i'm trying to say is that i do believe that she's more than her face value. at least i think so. anywho, you're quite the talent and i'm quite envious.