Reviews for Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover
angel-love chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
I like how you used a lot of things from the actual story and even though I'm not the biggest fan of Inuyasha (blame my mom) the story you've done is very interesting. It's something I would pick up from the library or a book store. Something I found to be different is how quickly Kagome went from very pretty to the drab class geek with just some different clothes, glasses and a change of hair style. Ok I wouldn't normally put this but I really like your story and this is bugging me and I know you probably don't even notice... but some of your words were misspelled, usually the same ones throughout the whole thing. I'm really sorry but I'm majorly OCD about spelling and when I see it in a good work piece it makes me sad. Alright now that I got that off my chest, over all I think it's very wonderful.
princess.tweatycuti chapter 14 . 12/25/2007
hi love the story please keep writing i cant wait to READ the next cappi (_)
DarkAngel512 chapter 14 . 12/24/2007
OK fine but hurry and update the new story. I agree with what you said in some earlier chapter about how you hated when Kagome was the damsel in distres. Yeah, I hate it really pisses me off. So none of that in your story!
punkxsk8rxgurl chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
no why does that have to be the end what was her job (other than protecting the shikon no tama) and why didnt roku have the wind tunnel or did they kill naraku but then where did naraku2 come from
Amber-Eyed-Girl chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
As much as I agree with you on the whole Kikyou bit, I would like to point out that Kikyou really wasnt... brought back to life..

She is just a shell of the 'once was' Kikyou and then she re-stole part of Kagome's soul. [[ and because i dont know if you've seen all the inuyasha episodes, i leave it at that.]]

BUT LOVE THE STORY! and i completely love what you are doing with the characters- no one likes be a sexist... so i'm all for spunkyness!
Sakuragurl101 chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
um...hm...i like it but i think u sometimes rush through stuff 2 fast especially when inu sees kag as the mike u kinda rushed that a bit 2 fast...but overall good job( I shouldnt complain tho cuz i started 2 write a story but have never even attempted 2 post it:P) lol keep up the good work:)
AnimeMew chapter 14 . 7/22/2006
aw! but I loved this one! I'll check it out.
fluffyluver666 chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
okay sweet, i lovedd ur story tho! and u still didnt make the prom :P lol, but anyways, kikyos a whore, and i hate her, Yay! lol, and i know u say theres no wrogn in what she did, but she DID try to change inuyasha, she didnt love him for him, she loved him, but she wanted him to change for her, and thats not what love is, love is seeing an imperfect person perfectly, and loving everything about them, wich She has to learn...lol anywways love ur story, xox update son byee
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
awesome update soon plz!
lillianann chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
please update cause i like this story
teenageD.A chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
wat a great story! kagome practically acts like me lol! her adittude I mean. Ur a good writer. Updae as soon as possible, but also do the other things you do before this if you want. I'll be here waiting 4 the next update. and i also think yami/pharaoh is HOT, u got good taste lol. byzers

Maxeen aka teenage_darkangel aka teenageD.A
Peccatus of Lucifer chapter 13 . 4/6/2006
Write more and I will review more.

PLEASE. I really like this story.

I am not good at begging so now you now that I am begging. PLEASE update
alexandria-inuyasha chapter 13 . 3/16/2006
i think your story is nice and i really like it and well i write stories myself and sometimes it take along time for me to find the plot but i think it will come to you when you are really bored.
kagome10678 chapter 13 . 3/12/2006
i will track you down if you dont update lol...jk i love your story update
kagome10678 chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
lol i love your story and the little chat things with inuyasha,kagome and you there funny.