Reviews for Love Bites
Carn chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
Great story:) update soon
LoonyLupin chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
This is a GREAT story! I love it!
boobookeys chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
OH MY GOD! I SO DAMN LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH! U MUST MUST MUST UPDATE SOON! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! (sorry if i'm crazy. i'm just in a very good mood!) UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
White Night Fantasy chapter 19 . 10/30/2004
Yes, yes, this is the way to come home after a terrible week of vacation. This is THE way to make everything better! I thank you for that! This story is evolving massively. Absolutely wonderful! But I think you already knew that. :D

Ready to read more,

Bethje
msj chapter 19 . 10/29/2004
O, such fun chappies! Just wait till she meets Remus! What will she say? Oh the excitement. I can't wait! I want to find out what happens now! But...I need an update first. Please please please update soon! :D

~*msj*~
Jan chapter 19 . 10/28/2004
Update soon! I loved your story.
mac1 chapter 19 . 10/28/2004
I just finished reading your story and I like it a lot.

Hope Remus and Clea go back together.
rikku-099 chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
o this is so good! im juss wondering... is the third vacancy gonna be filled by lupin? *shrieks* omg! im loving this!
larka chapter 19 . 10/27/2004
aw! snape remembers her favorite colors!
larka chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
would review, but I don't know what to say. Um. yea. Good vocab usage?
Jelli-baby chapter 19 . 10/27/2004
Ohh, I think Snape still likes Clea... aw, poor Snapey. That's probably the first time I've ever said 'poor Snape'. Can't wait till Clea meets Harry and (of course) Lupin!

Update soon :)

luv *~*~Jelli-baby~*~* x
Jelli-baby chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
Oo, I think I know who the other new teacher is, and his name begins with an R... I just finished reading POA for the whateverth time... Clea seems really angry at Sirius, of course, I forgot that she, too, thought he was a murderer... well, I hope his name gets cleared soon, poor Sirius...

Update soon 2 make me happy D

luv *~*~Jelli-baby~*~* x
msj chapter 17 . 10/24/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while...Anyway, woah all of a sudden everyone's grown up! The 3rd book is my favorite too, until the 5th one came out and Sirius died or whatever. :,( I can't believe Remus would just leave Clea like that. Jeez, nice guy! Lol, I'm sure there's a reason. Teaching at Hogwarts would be so cool though, but not Ancient Runes. Booring, lol. Oh well, as long as there are updates an the plot moves forward, I'm happy. D So, update soon please and thank you!

msj
MidCircleNine chapter 17 . 10/22/2004
Good, cool story. I love the way it just melds into the PoA sequel, which is by the way, my favorite book as well, it introduces my two favorite characters! Though, I like Remus a bit more.. More like me I guess. Alot like me. Except for the obvious, lol. Anyway, I love it, can't wait for more.
CArn chapter 17 . 10/22/2004
Ohh nice chappie:) update soon.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »