Reviews for Love Bites
Carn chapter 20 . 11/2/2004
Ahh poor clea, I bet Remus doesn't know what to say, Poor guy. Update soon.
White Night Fantasy chapter 20 . 11/2/2004
Unbelievable! Such a great story! I still can't believe it.

Ofcourse there are still people reading this! I think even more people than you would imaging!

I really, really, really like the plot. And the way how you wright some things down...like the last sentence...it's just so darn sad...

Unbelievable!
Jelli-baby chapter 20 . 11/2/2004
Aw, poor Clea! Why is Remus ignoring her? Can't wait till she meets Harry. Update soon! Luv J-B x
Carn chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
Great story:) update soon
LoonyLupin chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
This is a GREAT story! I love it!
boobookeys chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
OH MY GOD! I SO DAMN LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH! U MUST MUST MUST UPDATE SOON! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! (sorry if i'm crazy. i'm just in a very good mood!) UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
White Night Fantasy chapter 19 . 10/30/2004
Yes, yes, this is the way to come home after a terrible week of vacation. This is THE way to make everything better! I thank you for that! This story is evolving massively. Absolutely wonderful! But I think you already knew that. :D

Ready to read more,

Bethje
msj chapter 19 . 10/29/2004
O, such fun chappies! Just wait till she meets Remus! What will she say? Oh the excitement. I can't wait! I want to find out what happens now! But...I need an update first. Please please please update soon! :D

~*msj*~
Jan chapter 19 . 10/28/2004
Update soon! I loved your story.
mac1 chapter 19 . 10/28/2004
I just finished reading your story and I like it a lot.

Hope Remus and Clea go back together.
rikku-099 chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
o this is so good! im juss wondering... is the third vacancy gonna be filled by lupin? *shrieks* omg! im loving this!
larka chapter 19 . 10/27/2004
aw! snape remembers her favorite colors!
larka chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
would review, but I don't know what to say. Um. yea. Good vocab usage?
Jelli-baby chapter 19 . 10/27/2004
Ohh, I think Snape still likes Clea... aw, poor Snapey. That's probably the first time I've ever said 'poor Snape'. Can't wait till Clea meets Harry and (of course) Lupin!

Update soon :)

luv *~*~Jelli-baby~*~* x
Jelli-baby chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
Oo, I think I know who the other new teacher is, and his name begins with an R... I just finished reading POA for the whateverth time... Clea seems really angry at Sirius, of course, I forgot that she, too, thought he was a murderer... well, I hope his name gets cleared soon, poor Sirius...

Update soon 2 make me happy D