Reviews for Love Bites
Guest chapter 30 . 1/31/2008
hey, this is my second time reading, u know the part where Remus licks the icing off his finger? that was just too sexy!
remusfan chapter 21 . 12/11/2007
up to chapter 21. only stopping because i have to go to bed. I LOVE IT! amazing. great job!
pandas-wearing-green-shoes chapter 30 . 10/8/2007
wow! That story was absolutely amazing! I laughed, I cried, I went 'aw'! Where on Earth did you learn to write like that?

Please, please keep writing and I will definitely read whatever you do.
pandas-wearing-green-shoes chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
great story but i think you need to change than to then:

James laughed at her and than grabbed her shoulders
mslupin21 chapter 28 . 12/25/2006
I almost died when i saw the "nice to meet you Severus" i thought things would turn out differently, but they didn't and for that i owe another person a life debt...drat. lol
mslupin21 chapter 23 . 12/25/2006
"what Clea does with one she'll do ten times better with the other."

ek... poor snape...
Scarlet Calathea chapter 30 . 7/9/2006
all i can is...I LOVE THIS STORY! it's going on my favorites list!
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
cool story!
KKAnderson chapter 26 . 2/1/2006
*giggles* ok that was funny
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2005
Hey! Love this story, even if Clea might be a bit Su-ish. . . oh well! This is actually my second time reading this fic. Now I mainly wanted to say. . .

- Lily Evans is muggle-born

- Snape is a half-blood

Yup yup. Dunno if that was already mentioned before. . . but yeah. If it was, my apologies. But I really didn't feel like reading all of the 197 reviews.
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 30 . 6/14/2005
WAH! I literally have tears of happiness in my eyes. This was so good, I read all 30 chapters in one sit it. You are a fantastic writer, there was only ONE thing I didnt like about the fic. I didnt like how you hardly ever gave Harry, Ron or Hermione a part in the story. I think Clea and Harry should've bonded some before you ended it, oh well, it was good any how. _

~ Mai ~
rikku-099 chapter 30 . 4/17/2005
So... Cute :D I love it! Great story... It's brilliant!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 30 . 3/17/2005
aw... that's so sweet!
Radical Princess chapter 30 . 3/17/2005
It's so sweet, I really love it and I wish you would keep on writing, but it was a really good story. Really good work. I love it.
msj chapter 30 . 3/13/2005
GAH! That was so sweet! Perfect ending! But, it's over. That's so sad...oh well. It had to happen sometime I guess *sigh* It was excellent while it lasted. A sequel would be good...*hint hint, wink wink* lol

msj