Reviews for The Killer Inside
AliceHatterWonderland chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
I have to post my opinion because this was and still is one of the best Inuyasha and Kagome stories I have ever read since I came to when I was 13 (now 21). I haven't even tried to read this wonderful story for the last 5 years cause I'm upset that it wasn't getting finished. I really wished I could have seen where it would have went. I was praying for years now...but my prayers seem to go unanswered.
Peaceless chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
I have no doubt that you will be a successful author. Your skill with writing had my heart pounding and my brain going "Wow!" in a way no fanfiction ever has. While I am always sad to see a good story end, I completely understand and wish you the best of luck. My only regret is that when you are published, I will have no way of knowing where to buy your book. Thank you so much for the great pleasure of reading your work. You are truly incredible. Thanks so much!
MiraiYume chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
"In the mean time, Sesshomaru wished there was some way to un-hear the make-out session just down the hall."

L. O. L.
MiraiYume chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Given how Sesshoumaru refers to Inuyasha, makes me wonder if he realizes having kids with Rin would make them all hanyou as well.

Silly Sesshy.
MiraiYume chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Cannot wait for Miroku and Sango to meet!
MiraiYume chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
After reading this chapter, I'll say this: I read this chapter for the factoids.

Also, love Miroku.
MiraiYume chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
And, there's the plot twist. Love it, can't wait to read more!
MiraiYume chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ooooooo, I like this start. Super intriguing! I like the way you've worked with Kagome's powers too. Will be reading more!
Ode.Rawr-Chan chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
No! Come back! Rawr-Chan was getting soo involved in this story. This one likes the plot and characters very much.

Ode to the Fandom.
wolf69 chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
i hope you dont change it i think it rocks the way it is and i would really like to see it finished cause it really pulled me in and when i got to the last chapter thats up it almost made me want to cry that i couldnt keep going so please update soon and again i hope you keep it the way it is
AliceHatterWonderland chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
I'm a huge fan of this story. In fact it was and still is one of my favorites and it is the one I first faved as well. I think you writing is incredable and I would really enjoy reading more of your stories and letting you know if you have real potential. I would like to say that I have only read this story because I love Inuyasha and I love New Orleans something I'm finding alot of other people love. One of my other favorite authors who is a professional is Sherrilyn Kenyon has most of her Dark-Hunter series takes place in New Olreans, but other then that you have just as much emotion in your writing as she does. You have great potential and I would like you to use it to hope and find what you need to be a professional writer. I may only be 19 but I know good work and I want to be a writer to. Good luck, girl. May all your hopes and dreams come true.
TakaRaiIshikawa chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
NO! Is there ANY possible amount of begging i can do that will convince you to finish. PLEASE?
LoVe23 chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
I'm excited for you! and should you ever finish this version, I will gladly await it. Good luck! if you do get published, please let me know. I'd love to read it...and belated Happy Birthday! :)
XxLollipop BunnyxX chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
Good luck! i'm sure you can do it!

A little faith and you can do everything [
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
please continue! i love it!

kises