Reviews for The Incident of Houses
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
All I can say...poor Harry.
Konflickted chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
You can so tell you are a male author! LOL... this chapter was great. I like Harry's 'predicament' to say the least. Ha ha ha.
Konflickted chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Love the jab at our president, B. Very funny. Again, I stand by your seemingly increasing obsession with Pansy (perhaps you are Slytherin... that's the house I would choose, personally).

"Stupid, dirty-minded author."
Konflickted chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I didn't think it was perverted, but the only game I could think of that they were playing was a strange game of Twister? Very good!
0.o chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
lol.
drownyourfears chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
hahahahhaha that was funny, update soon!
zero-skillz chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Harry's makin' us proud. :D

How about a little Cho and Sam lovin' in the next one? Just a thought.

PS. I mean "lovin'" as in what's going on with them. Not the other thing. Unless you want to. *runs*
zero-skillz chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Good to see an update.

I can see that Harry will a difficult time in the house. :D

Write more.
Mentally Impaired chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
finally! i've been waiting for really long time...jeeze! you should update like every hour so you can keep me happy.
possom2009 chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! !
DarkJadedRose chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
ep! oh man! This is awesome. I don't know who to root for! Hermoine with her femenistic nature and self love. Or Pansy with her unhibited femenine wiles and sexual allure. *sigh* continue please!
zero-skillz chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Harry getting in touch with his inner Slyth. Cool.

And on that note - it's Slytherin(s), not Slytherian. ;)

Continue.
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
O_O very, um, good chapter, ahem. I'll just go take that shower now.
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
As usual, you always astonish me with the wonderfullness of your writing. This was awesome, I cannot wait to read the next chapter *gives hug*
Lord Sauron the Deciever chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
oh sweet jesus I couln't stop laughing after that chapter, that was so brilliant. I love it. Please continue.

Sauron the Deciever