Reviews for In the Shadow of Chaos
McKnight chapter 78 . 1/13/2006
What a shame it is, that Lillymon ended up being one of the bad guys, and most likely, will have to die. She's one of my favorite digimon of the series, and what sucks even more is that she was one of the good guys in the beginning who tried to stop Chaos Piedmon.
Alforce Zero chapter 88 . 10/15/2005
I didn't get to finish Shadows until now, and really it's a satisfying ending, wrapping up everything nicely. The ending is like Adventures' a little - I mean the whole 'we'll meet again someday' thing, but as for the final battle I liked how you come up with the whole thing. And finally thanks for the nod as well, it's really my pleasure to be reading a wonderful work.
Bluesv20 chapter 88 . 7/24/2005
It is complete. Happy to review and give funny little comments.
Dark Qiviut chapter 88 . 7/23/2005
Really good ending, Quinton. The battle's over, Calumon's free, & the D-Reaper's gone. Now, possibly, everyone will move on with their lives.

Nice work, Quinton. And nice ending. I'll see you next time.
neo green chapter 87 . 7/23/2005
This story is was excellent. I liked the way that you made the story like a season 1,2,3 and 4 all into one. I also liked the way, the digimon digivolved. For instance, you took the vaccine type D'archmon and made her digivolve into the virus type wisemon. You also gave her a discription that made her sound like more of a good digimon than a bad one. I have a question. Did you make silphymon digivolve into pheonixmon because amy/penguinmon were valkryimon already? And can you place mimi and palmon in the story? Their one of my favorites.
Bluesv20 chapter 87 . 7/21/2005
You tricked me, nice, very nice so the fusion evolution of

Lowemon and KaiserLowemon, the warrior of darkness, when you made Labramon biomerge to Ancient Garurumon I knew darkness was sure to come, always remember Light cannot exist without Darkness.
Bluesv20 chapter 86 . 7/18/2005
Who could Labramon's final biomerge be?

Well its almost over...happy to be in the fic...sort of...
Flare Flail chapter 85 . 7/7/2005
interesting
Bluesv20 chapter 85 . 7/7/2005
The Earth's last stand against the D-Reaper, I think the digidestined might have to ..gulp...destroy, annihilate, obliterate( you get the idea)Kuro Takenouchi its because of the Reaper and the crest's malignant power and the twelve motes of light

DUH!

COUGH! oh sorry that hurt, well its time for memories of the forgotten ones oh and Maria from America has a patamon like Takeru.
Dark Qiviut chapter 85 . 7/6/2005
Really interesting work, Quinton. Keep it up.
neo green chapter 19 . 7/6/2005
This story is so exciting and full of action. I really admire the way you put all of the armored digimon in this story. It's the first story I've read that contained something about other armored digimon besides the regulars. Now that I think about, it's the second but your story takes the cake because it's longer and more actioned packed.
Bluesv20 chapter 84 . 7/4/2005
SlashAngemon returns! Yeah one of my favorite evolutions and when you wrote

"The man’s eyes seemed different, but Kevin couldn’t put his finger on it. Kevin shrugged, dismissing the change as something that happened while Mr. Takenouchi was captured."

It became obvious to me.
Dark Qiviut chapter 84 . 7/3/2005
Hi again, Quinton. It looks like we're nearing the end here. Nice work.
Dark Qiviut chapter 83 . 7/2/2005
Oops, I was supposed to say "Great work, Quintion," not "Great work, Alforce." Sorry, Quinton.
Dark Qiviut chapter 83 . 7/2/2005
*stares at ad down at the bottom, eyes furrowed* I hate advertisements.

Very nice work, Alforce. I have a feeling that the *real* action will come in the next chapter.

Nice, and keep it up. Oh, and take your time writing the next chapter. Don't rush it...

P.S.: According to a previous chapter, I can assume you're not that big of a Sorato fan, are ya?