Reviews for Trouble for the Al Bhed
gleamfang chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
I have to say that for the most part, I really enjoy this story but some things like the spelling errors, and sometimes missing words make reading a little choppy.

The plot while interesting enough did get a little anti-climatic due to the terrorist. While the twist of Dravidian being innocent after all and having a human side to him in the end was good and a little unexpected, the inn keeper as the mastermind really was a little unsuitable and uninteresting.

Other than that, it's also weird that all the girls would get pregnant one after another. It just seems too convenient or was actually done a little too bluntly.

Please do not feel too offended. I know that you must've been so dang busy and still found time to write. However, reviews are supposed to help one improve but FYI, the fact that I've read everything and am reviewing shows that I enjoyed my read. thanks for writing!

Cheers

Keep writing
RaquellaRose chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
ok so i know its been over a year but you should consider doing a sequal! I got to know if Gippal made it! What about the baby? You are an amaing writer and i love the story!

~RaquellaRose~
FFXForever123 chapter 23 . 9/26/2010
Oh my gosh! I love it! This story is really inspiring! Please, please continue! I need to know if Gippal dies or not(hopefully he doesnt!)
kingleby chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
sorry it took me a few days to review, there's a mini-heatwave over here, and it's making my computer overheat if on too long (stupid thing).

anyway, great chapter! had me on the edge of my chair throughout, and loved how Rikku managed to convince Dravidian to let them go. And i'm really curious about the child he lost, poor guy.

Awesome story as always! _
queenofspades19 chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
It's been a while but that was nicely shocking.
Miesie-chan chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
YAY~ new chappie

Loved it

can't wait for next chapp
Miesie-chan chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
Wow

Please Continue Love ur story

Gippal is Very sweet in here P

Can't wait till next chappie ...
queenofspades19 chapter 21 . 11/17/2008
THE OMEGA RUINS! ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME?
kingleby chapter 21 . 11/17/2008
rescue time! go gippal!

great chapter. poor gippal getting blamed by cid again.
xxblondexfreakxx chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
omg! this story is so good! please continue
Stella Nox Fulure chapter 20 . 11/6/2008
heya!-

nice story,

I just read this since 3 days xD

hope you'll update the next chapter soon, I can't wait to see what will be happening now *~*
kingleby chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
lots of babies! _

ugh, evil guards! they should be fired! (at least)

At least the baby is okay _ evil little thing, lol, kicking her ribs.
queenofspades19 chapter 20 . 10/27/2008
Someone is REALLY asking for it.
queenofspades19 chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
sweet story
kingleby chapter 19 . 1/5/2008
such a cute chapter! _ i love how her mother got to be there! and the wedding was great! love it!