Reviews for The Element's Intervention
Perfection's Scream chapter 21 . 6/6/2007
I love it.

A Heero/Rei would be nice

or even a heero/rei/draco.
Tinuviel chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Not to be rude, but Blaise Zabini is a male in Slytherin (says so in the beginning of the Half-Blood Prince)...
Kitsune Shi chapter 21 . 5/5/2007
Please update soon! I just got done reading all the chapters that are out and can't wait 'till the next one comes out!
Firenze chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
yay... and update. Updates make me a happy person. Nice meat.. :P
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 1/28/2007
I Love The Chapter:21!
Hnub chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
i like ur story, keep up da good work and hope u update reallie soon, i'll be waiting to read the next chp.
Airlady chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
Happy dance - another chapter! Poor Rei - too many people to deal with - Heero, Blaise and Draco. The poor boys on boring recon missions.
Megan Consoer chapter 20 . 4/26/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Rena H.M chapter 20 . 2/12/2006
Woot! An up-date!
Airlady chapter 20 . 2/11/2006
Interesting twists. Keep writing.
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 2/9/2006
I Love The Chapter:20 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Wind-Sorceress-Pluto chapter 20 . 2/8/2006
awesome XDXDXDXDXDXD
Simply-Serena chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
awsome
The Gandhara chapter 19 . 6/14/2005
(eye twitches) One... liners... (veins pop) devilish... one... line... paragraphs (maniacal chuckles) Must... kill... (pulls out heavy machine gun) BWAHAHAHAHA! Feel my wrath, you f*ing one liners! I'll send you all to hell! Diediediediediediediedie! HAHAHAHA! (sound of gunshots fades away in the distance)
The Gandhara chapter 17 . 6/14/2005
Please, don't strangle me, but isn't it getting repetitive that whenever someone goes to a 'reclusive spot only they know of and which has become their particular place to be alone and think' it turns out that their intended one just happens to be there?

Anyway, I'm still getting some good laughs.