Reviews for Questions of Science
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful. That. Is. Love. You know? It's screwing up so badly but finding the one person who'll understand you enough to get why you did it.
Buffychick chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Loved it. Simple as that. Can't wait now to read the rest of your stuff!
litme chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow, i loved it! Ur writing is perfect, and even though i hated tht rory slept with dean, if this fic would have been the actual story line of the show it would have been great ;)
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
"But Dean never varies and Jess is never a constant and there isn’t a formula that combines them."- that was an incredible line. I loved this fic. It was great, and it was how things should have happened.

Keep on writing.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/11/2007

My favourite line ever to describe them. I completely love this story and your writing is just amazing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
*sobs* Amazing, totally amazing.
musicalfreak22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
It's great. Really. I loved it.
fanfiction.netLindzFriend chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
*applaudes* That was so wonderfully done! Amazing! Heart breaking! It was so so good, i think this is actually the best Jess/Rory fic i've ever read, and i have read a LOT. I don't review people that much, but this fic definitley deserves it! This is how it SHOULD have happened.

*bows at your feet to worship you*

-Lindz
lucia marin chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
my return to ffnet and my foray into lit is all justified by this piece of fiction. i knew i could count on you for ever-increasing quality and rich metaphors; it just keeps getting better and better. this is now officially my favorite rory/jess post dean-debacle fic. somehow, it's just like I had imagined it. thank you.

ps. i really do envy your restraint. you rock at subtlety and minimalism...
betweenthetwo chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Absolutely totally and utterly brilliant.

I am in awe.
LLFOREVER chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I love it. You're a really good writer. Although I hate that Dean and Rory slept together, I thought you took it and did a good job bringing it back to Jess and Rory.
selina chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
wow i loved this fic is was just as good as all your other fics. you are the writer that got me hooked on fanfic, pls write some new stories soon, your the best writer i know(seriously, i'm not lying.)
thebprt chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I love this . It's very original and Rory is really Rory in this fic , not Rory Gilmore . Characterization is to a tee . These last two lines sare perfection :

"Blowing on her cup, Rory smiles, because boiling is a cooling process."
8sPERSON chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I absolutely hate one shots. HATE THEM! But I cannot bring myself to say that about this story. It's amazing. You better have written more...
Alyssa chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Oh god that was so good I cried!