Reviews for Dying To Live
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Wow. It's like Groundhog's Day- -but way darker. Poor Blossom, and she's what, seven?
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I like this- -it's a bit lacking in detail about her send-back (and a REDS moment would have been nice)- -that said, it's full of emotional drama and I love the way Blossom tries to act so maturely.
Sanya chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
This was so good. I wish I knew what happened afterwards. I wonder if they ever met again. This was really good. I know that was lame but the story was good.
Seamew chapter 23 . 11/30/2010
I remember reading this some time ago, and recently I just had to find it again. Didn't remember the title, so it took me a little while to comb through the fics.

Your story is mind blowing and I was absolutely captivated while reading it. Yes, it is pretty dark, but you managed to make it scary and suspenseful rather than an angst-fest.

Blossom is so complex and mature, and it really fits her. But I'm glad that in the end she's so happy and excited like any child should be. I also love how Buttercup remembered what Blossom said and is so concerned for her, even if she pretended otherwise.

The concept is very awesome. I'll have to track down that book sometime! Thank you for writing. I hope you still take the time nowadays and exercise your talent by writing a bit for yourself.
123emokid456 chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
wow! that was really deep n scary but also amazing its just ...wow soo at the end she actually lives i luv this story thank u but wow! that was deep!
DC12 chapter 22 . 4/5/2010
sorry but i got one question does that mean that the fourth live blossom is living in is the life she's in now or is she still in the first life like she never died so all of her lives were fake including the fourth one where she gone crazy OR LIKE A DREAM?
DC12 chapter 23 . 4/5/2010
woah...just woah...wow that was scary to tell you the truth i mean what if that was us? yeah i be scare too and i probably do the same as blossom has but something hits me what if it was butercup,bubbles or the proffessor would they have acted the say way? whatever this was the most suspense,thriller,scary,mind-bending, and they're 6 years old dude she's six not 12 six wow! oh wait she had the mind of an 11 year old oh never mind still she's a child had explained everything though coma,deaths,letters,days,amazing simply amazing! you have the best mind bending,scary thriller fanfic ever! wow just...wow
BlossomBrick4aLifetime chapter 23 . 5/5/2009
I love this! But, my computer didn't let me read chapter 22 for some reason! Not fair! I bet that was some important chapter, huh? Sigh...it said:

'Internet cannot display Webpage'

Oh well! I still loved your fic! Great job!
onototellingoyou chapter 22 . 1/28/2007
for some reason she lives and so does the president! glad to know that there's a happy ending in a weird way.
onototellingoyou chapter 20 . 1/28/2007
now that is really sad...she's going to die for real this time.
onototellingoyou chapter 19 . 1/28/2007
sadmo! buttercup is so gonna regret this!
onototellingoyou chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
i hope that the president is living his life again.
onototellingoyou chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
wow, a complete turnabout. why those two are reliving their lives can only possibliy be answered in the next chapters.
onototellingoyou chapter 16 . 1/28/2007
another guy is reliving his life! now just need to know why...
onototellingoyou chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
"I don't wanna talk to that jerk!" lol! the president coming to visit her and that's how she reacts? o