Reviews for Pumpkin Eater
LovetoRead613 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh wow! This is amazing! I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This is very poient. I like it.
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Whoa...

... This is mind-blowing. I've read a great deal of Harry Osborn fanfics, and this is one of the best. After I read this fanfic, it left me speechless... it numbed my brain for a few minutes. This is seriously fantastic. I think this is EXACTLY what Harry was thinking when he died. This is so sad and so tragic ;_; Poor Harry... talk about an angsty character. He's the most angstiest character in the Spider-Man universe. I'm a huge sucker for the whole Harry/MJ relationship, so I'm glad you added some in this fic ;) ... Great job. I wish I can write a better review, but I am just speechless. BTW, this is going on my favs list.

~Lisa~
Vanessa chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hi. Who are you? And where have you been all my life. This fanfic was fantastic. It was so epic, without draggin' ON and ON and it was classy. It gave Harry some sort of digity and respect that is so lacked in this damn fandom.

I hope to read more work from you in the future. Please contiune to write more Harry Osborn!

Vanessa

spiderman
Amethyst Moonstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Well written.
to-the-batcave-robin chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
It's good that this has to do with the comic and not the movie...even though i quite like the movie ones but i'm fed up of reading MJ/Peter pairing and stuff so i liked the change of story type thing if you get me...well very good anyway
Johnny A. O chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I normally only read Teen Titans cartoon fics-but when I recieved an author alert for your spidey one shot-than I couldn't resist reading!

This was well written