Reviews for Ten Things That Never Happened to Jack O'Neill
majorshane chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Chapter 10 tho I was kinda hoping for the ghost facers instead, cause then theyed have to call our favorite brothers in to hunt the ancient alien ghost down.
Kent Rigel chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I can't thank you enough for writing this crossover. I've wanted to read a 7-Days/SG-1 crossover for ages but this is the first one I've ever laid eyes on... by complete accident.

Personally I think they have enormous crossover potential, both having some sort of operation running out of the Groom lake facility, both featuring Roswell Grey aliens and a number of other science fiction elements.

My imagination always cast clone-Jack as being recruited as the chrononaut for a bootstrap restart of Back Step years after it ended in order to go back and save Earth from some sort of extra-terrestrial invasion or cataclysm.

Still, your short story made me smile. So many, many thanks.
framework4 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Recruiting:Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Waste of time. Didn't you get it that Jack ALREADY did that for several years?
guardian angel 2003 chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
This has been a very interesting group of chapters, you should add on more to the day after tomorrow idea. That was a great idea...
Curuchamion chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
wow, I really liked the last one. You sure that never happened? ;-)
moregoth chapter 9 . 3/13/2008
NCIS and SG-1 at the same time makes me a happy camper, you haven't thought about exstending it?
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
cool fic
Lughnasagh chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
hey this is really good! have you thought about extending the NCIS crossover? you have made it look like it could be very good
daydr3am3r chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
who you gonna call?

Ghost-busters!

lol. these are great.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
oh WOW! These were amazing! ! ! I think my favorite chapters were the ones with "V" and of course "Ghostbusters" hehehehehe I loved them all! ! !
BuckeyeBelle chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
An excellent collection of first chapters! :) Is there any possibility that we will see a continuation of any of these stories? I enjoyed all of them very much.
manic chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
Great stories! 7 days was pretty formula driven, but it was entertaining, I miss it. I also like the visit by Clark and Chavez, Backdraft, Aliens and V. I loved V too. Never saw Day after tomorrow, but still like that one. Thanks
Scimitarmoon chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
riley is his nephew? poor jack!
BizzyLizzy chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Wow, what an excellent chapter. I could really see this taking place if something like that ever happened. They should make an episode of it!
Lurker chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
Love the possibilities you have provided. Hope to see more even if you don't turn them into full sagas.