Reviews for Sonic's Vignette
salem chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY!
salem chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Brings tears to my eyes:)
Candace chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh God, THE FEELS :')
Parker117 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is awesome. It has a perfect meeting, and I just love it.
Keep writing!
Parker 117 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Just keep writing. We need more fanfics like these.
Reverse Keyblade chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love this. Eloquent, and to the point. Capturing every essence of a moment. I like how their are people who disagree with the pairing and whine/complain with petty arguments and insults, and the Sonic/Sally enthusiasts vehemently support this work.

Maybe it's the age thing of us who grew up with SATAM and the comics.

Anyways, excellently done, and I hope to see more of this in the future!
Hawki chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
-...pull you close to me, feel your skin on mine."

Kinda nitpicking, but as far as Sally is concerned, shouldn't that be fur?

-Certainly rare to see this kind of fic from Sonic's POV. Still, I thought it was written well, especially in regards to him carrying Sally, conveying the intimacy of the interaction.
Shadow luva 200 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I hate, I mean HATE Sally! It's a Good thing sonic found Amy

Or else i would Not be reading or watching Sonic the Hedgehog

Here!

Sally Acorn

Age:13

Sex:Female

Profile: Sally is a stuck up bitch who is a whore and cant spell her name bacause she's so hates her because she's so stuck up and wants to kill her. The end

Sally: Nag Nag Nag Nag Nag!

Me: Throws a bomb and she explodes.

Who else hates sally acorn? Say so in your comments.

P.s Sorry if you like her.
Phantasy Phanatik chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Lord, first you write a fanfic that makes you look like you're a Sonic/Amy fan, and now this. I really respect you, I'm just offering constructive criticism so don't be offended, but Sonic acts like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in SatAM and Sally acts like his mother. It's silly that people take their relationship so seriously.

So, is this kind of like when Sting was trying to mix different religions in his music, or were you just trying to make Sonic look like he's Stinkoman from Homestar Runner in the games and a romantic dude in the comics? I'm not sure, I just really dislike the Sonic/Sally pairing and it just seems like a nerdy thing that never really happens to me, but that's just my opinion.
pizzajd chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Excellent work. I especially like how you did the "barriar melting" part.

Write more,

J
Violet Whirlwind chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Nice. :) I like how it's in first person from Sonic's point of view. Not many stories like that. Also, the things he's expressing made me smile. :)
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
OMG, I love it. It made me squeal with delight again and again. You express the details of Sonic's feelings so beautifully, almost poetically.
Shychick chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Awesome... Sally/Sonic forever.
Bojack727 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was very nice, I think you did well in articulating sonic's thoughts. Good work.
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I have long been opposed to the notion that Sonic is an emptyheaded adrenaline-junky without a serious thought in his head. Nice to know someone shares the sentiment.

The Good: Sonic is portrayed here as intelligent, understanding, and thoughtful, traits that he is not often given by fanfic authors. It is very interesting to read. Plus, I'm a Son/Sal fan all the way!

The Bad: A little on the vague side.

Overall: Poetry in super-sonic motion!

Score: *1/2 out of *