Reviews for The Power of Suggestion
tarleton chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
sorry
andromeda is okay
sirius is great
their interactions and your writing are ok
but i just don't like andrĂ´meda asking to be in slytherin
let some good slytherins exist
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love their relationship in this, both not part of the family but they act so differently.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
lol
Bookworm739 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow... This was a wonderful piece. You captured the relationship of Andromeda and Sirius perfectly. I loved the last line, btw.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I liked it, I think you protrayed Sirius'/Andromeda's relationship well.
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Again another Brilliant story from you.

You capture the Blacks so perfectly.

Amazing, Beautiful, Lovely. *Is unable to thin of any more compliments in her nut-sized brain*

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Bella
oceancitygirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Loved it! great story, very original. Sirius is my favourite character in the series!

~shanz
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very cute. Very, very cute. And now Sirius runs off to the Potters and they All LIve Happily ever after.

-MY ARSE-

Why do bad things always happen to the few good people remaning on this earth?

-Nicole-
A Darker Shade of Yellow chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Squee, laugh, yay! Much much fun, highly enjoyable. This, aye, huzzah for short, quick, wonderful fics. Everything is packed so nicely in, characters almost boiled down, more concentrated. Yes,and title fits it ever so wonderfully.
Emuerz chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Wow... that was brilliant!
Aspiring Shieldmaiden chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
You're really good at writing stories about the Black family, and I loved reading this!
7697697697693 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Perfect, just like all of your one-shots. I loved it. Andromeda and Sirius have a really great chemistry in this and they're completely beleiveable. I used to think that Andromeda was a Ravenclaw, but I can totally see her as a Slytherin...that would be why she's still on the tapestry, right?

Write more one-shots about the Blacks. Lol.

- 407
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
You're a good writer, and your one-shots are quite enjoyable. I enjoyed the characterization of Andromeda and Sirius in this story; it was very well done.
mistress editor chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
It's really too bad that I'm horrible at reviewing. I really liked that, that's all I can really say.