Reviews for Fruits Basket: The New Generation
The Goddess of Darkness chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Update!
Faws chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Great story! I really enjoyed it and i think the pairings are great. Please update soon
AkiNeko chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
it took me about five chapters to realize something.

all of teh new charachters ( ie: rinoa, hiroko, natsumi, ect...) cannot be offically cursed untill the origionally cursed Sohma's (ie: yuki, kyo, haru, shigure, ect...) have all died and the zodiac spirits have left's the host's body.

anyway, your story totaly rocks! just thougt i'd point that out to you.
Vanime chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
I'm a little confused about the new names and all that... but I love your story P I think it's really original. Please update soon!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
Hehe. I think I know who Hiroko's boyfriend is. And I know what aishiteru. I've seen it spelt that way, not ai shiteru, but I don't know. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
Manx16 chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
There's an error here, you have the fourth chapter down twice; once as the third chapter and once as the fourth chapter. Thought I'd let you know.

Intresting story idea. I like your disclaimer. the bio idea is neat too. The telling of the story, however, seems rushed and akward. Still, it's okay. There are good things here to, certain descriptions, details; like the names you choose.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
You posted chapter 4 or 3 twice or something.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Oh yeah. I feel love. LOL Nice chappie. Who knew Kyo would get a date. How would Natsu feel about this? UPDATE SOON!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
UPDATE UPDATE!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Phew! Adding so many new names confuse me, but I got it. UDPATE SOON!