Reviews for Breathe No More
tristan8126 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Dang.i think Bass is a ,and if they release real operation 4.5 here,they should include Bass as as a playable navi. Since i heard about Bass, i have known he was truly not evil. That is why he is my wallpaper for my PET i mean,my phone.i have. .of him in a PET. Bass is a Friggin BeastMode Powerful BOSS!
z chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
DO MORE!
Kami Takai chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
YAY! I just resantly got into megaman nt warrior so when I saw your fic I just had to read it. Thanks for the fic. Very well wrtten, even for angst. Yay for angst! Oh yah if you are still into megaman you should check out the manga it has some pretty bad ass pictures of bass. I love bass.
Hanaby chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It is simply amazing, really enjoyed your Fic, you're a great writer I hope to soon read below )

Note: I lOVE Forte-sama! XD
ashe-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
So good, so sweet, yet... very insightful. rasies lots of questions about the human psyche. please have another chapter done? (please please?) i read chap. 2, but what happened after?
Miz'ri-Chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Awesome! I Love Bass\Forte! I Like this story, Good thing you had Rockman\Megaman save Forte before he was deleted or you would have made me angry. Are you SURE you didn't mean to imply Shonen-ai? *Miz'ri loves Shonen-ai* Because you're too good and "Not trying to"! I can't wait to read the next part!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Por Bass. I finally got the third graphic novel and have now seen manga Bass, I love him XD
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
...Wow... That was good. Far better than anything I think I've read up-to-date.

If there's a next chapter, I want ah know about it! Till next time, this is Iniora Nackatori signing out!
Nekoauri chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
You've got an awsome start to Breathe No More; I especially like how Bass seems more human than machine in personality(as he seemed to be in the Megaman Battle Network games). You also took great care to go in his head to show the reader all his thoughts. I hope you continue it soon.
dalodia chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Pretty good! Any Bass/Forte fanfiction that's MMBN and not shonen-ai I'm willing to read. Hopefully you will write some longer MMBN fics (WITH BASS!)but please don't include /too/ much hurt/comfort... I read most of your Yu-Gi-Oh! fics some time ago, and some times the hurt/comfort was slathered on too thick _
Honest The Weasel chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Poor Bass. Good thing Mega Man was there in time before he got deleted. That was very good! Hope you do another Mega Man fic soon and keep up your best work!

~HTW
Garowyn chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Most interesting. Good work; it was written well.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Another cool story! :) Very exciting and intriguing, especially with the use of the song thoroughout. :) Very well written story :) Can't wait to read the next story!