Reviews for A Long Time Ago
ekzab2000 chapter 14 . 2/9
Ten years and no update? This is my favourite little Legolas story on here; please update!
ElenweMorwen chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
I like the Queen's name, Laurelin. Kinda close to my name, Laura! I hope you update this story soon. I would like to see a more conclusive ending such a good story.
Redleef chapter 14 . 10/17/2005
Wonderful ingenius chapter
LOCISVU chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
I'm happy that Legolas had a pet.
kel chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
lego is so cute *grins* at least the stupid smart spidar is gone. lol
Carol chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
I just love the both of your stories! This was a wonderful chapter. On one hand there was the conclusion of the death of that dreadful spider, but you ended with another cliffie... who is this dark figure?

I hope to read more of both of your works!

Thanks for all of the long and hard work you have put into this.

Love ya... a very big fan

Carol
Manwathiel chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
Yay! Everyone is okay and I will just ignore the last section! Yay! *dances* Update soon!
Write.My.Dreams chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
So happy that you updated. It was really good. Can't wait till you update.
IwishSan chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
Cute names for mice. Nosey and Penneth!
Lyndsay chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
Thank you. SO HAPPY there is a new chapter. I love this series.

Good luck with college and work.

Get well soon.
Write.My.Dreams chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
Really good story so far. I like it as much as once upon a time. Poor Thranduil. Update soon please.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
You were in hospital, oh my, that's bad. Glad to see your better now, and able to write again.

A really great chapter, really scary too, with those nasty spiders * shudders*

And Sslina is dead! Yay! Too bad Thranduil almost is too. I sure hope he will survive this.
fantail chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
oh the tension! i cant hardly wait for the next chapter. Is this review policy meaning that you cant write responses on your story chapter? thats crap. Oh well, Meisalliam knows who i am. I do hope you are feeling better now. :)
Redleef chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
That took me a long time to read. Still, I really like it. I guess I should have suspected you'd get the spider to stab Legols's father. People usually do. And what about the tree? I like the tree!
Kitty chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
Great to see you back!

Poor Legolas will be so worried for Thranduil when they get back Home.