Reviews for Earthman
Stephen chapter 25 . 1/16
All Hail Britannia
EffervescentNova chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
The speech you're using for the RAF pilots isn't the same as british pilots would use, for a tart pilots tend to be degree educated and most are upper middle class.
cklammer chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
So between the Iraq war and their crappy NHS the Brits had enough cash for a space program. That's probably why the NHS is so crappy in the first place - they spend the money on their space program.

So I am imagining the front of the Tempest: "British Leyland Ford Space Rover" is written there with a little rope winch and some metal stakes barely visible behind an ill-fitting cover secured with a ratty bicycle 4-digit combination lock ...
cklammer chapter 25 . 6/26/2009

That was so funny. Thank you so very much.
Ron Jorgensen chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Nice! But it's Captian Robert Murphy U.S.A.A.F.
Amadan101 chapter 25 . 11/28/2007
very very good
archiev chapter 25 . 5/31/2006
A very good story. Thank you.
Sajuuk-The Great Maker chapter 25 . 4/3/2006
Great fic, great fic. Nice to see us Brits make first contact for once. Hope to see more good stuff like this in your other fics.
Iceman chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
GALACTICA and other Battlestars, such as PEGASUS are so large that a Nimitz-class CVN is almost as long as one of the upper drive pods, while the rest of the ship stretches away from the carrier. There is a picture to that effect in the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Magazine's first issue.
grayangle chapter 25 . 7/9/2005
I have just finished this story and what my first responds to the end of the story is not pg-13. Good but the end I am disapointed. Your story to end anyway you want but still...
Sati James chapter 23 . 4/27/2005
How goes the the new chapter. As a good british patriot (But not a BNP racist thug dont worry!) I have to say that I like this story more than may of its comtemparies. Keep updating...or else Mwa ha ha ha ha
Darklight chapter 23 . 4/21/2005
Interesting crossover, liked it so far, keep the chapters coming.
scott chapter 23 . 3/16/2005
I like the story, I like reading the storie where they find Earth. I was wondering, I am sure most people have heard of Area 51, if you havnt, its supposed to be a secrect United States Military base that holds aliens there that crashed down in Roswell. But most believe the they are developoing very advanced Weapons, especially Aircraft, i am thinking if you want, you could say that Earth does have aircraft like Galactica, but it has never been made public that a ship like that has been made made. I mean, you can't make Earth totally defensless and have rely upon the Galactica to survive. Well, im done talking, good story.
Albatross chapter 22 . 3/8/2005
"My first impression of the man, from what I heard over the radio, was of someone far too used to independent command. Adama was senior Commander by everyone's terms IE years in rank yet Hercules still sounded like he was giving orders which he expected to be obeyed. Okay, so there was a note of respect in the orders but he certainly wasn't treating Adama as even an equal, let alone the Senior Commander."

"Sufficed to say, if Hercules couldn't cope and needed to be replaced, we would be in real trouble." I agree with him on the first point, but what gave him the idea that it could not be done? Almost everyone in the refugee fleet trusts Commander Adama much more that they will Hercules, he was not there for them plain and simple. I doubt that the people would take kindly to some one who endangered them or did not follow orders from the protecter that they trust. I know I would not, after all, Adama is the one who saved them all from certain death.
Evilclone chapter 23 . 3/6/2005
Yes i agree, i wanna see them watch tv ~sniggers~ should be interesting.

update sooner rather than later

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »