Reviews for Strangers on a Train
And no one recognizes his voice.
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Fantastic oneshots! I love everything related to the train scene, especially this kind of thing and you did such an amazing job with these! Thank you so much for writing this!
Hikari Vits chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
Perfect ending.
Hikari Vits chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Mentally clapping over here. This chapter left me with a weird feeling in the stomach. That's what defines a good story for me.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Ugh I hate when they do that! They think the person is who they think it is but then say no that can't be them, or I'm imagining things.
Zyenna chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
This is really cute! I loved how you ended it. I thought it was awesome see how each person reacted.
grizzlybear2000 chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Dude, were you hinting at Batman and Robin? Because the 4th Robin was named Damian Wayne. Hehe, Damian Robinson ;) Great chapter btw
g20rambo chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I've read six of your stories so far. They are really good! You definitely have writing talent. I love how you give details about each witness's life, and I like the exchanges they have with Peter. Very creative and authentic.
g20rambo chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I really liked this! The writing, the confrontation, the confusion Richard had as he tried to decide whether this was the right young man and then just as soon as he thought he was sure, he doubted himself again. So human, so real. Really loved this! Can't wait to read the others!

(And I love your title choice! Made me think of Alfred Hitchcock.)
SerenePhenix chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
I can't express just how original some of these ideas are and how well you have constructed the characters! This is truly an amizing work.
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Very nice, this is great.
Elton chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
These were wonderful. Very creative/imaginative. Good Job. You did especially well at not falling into a repetative routine. Each story was refreshingly unique.
Lmb111514 chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Awww, sweet ending...This story was great, I loved it and can't wait for more amazing stories of yours!
Dragon Courage chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I loved this
ironhair chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Nice plot and good writing. Thanks.