Reviews for For the Love of
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
lol wow, this was nice. i love kuno and nabiki pairings. i think they're great. you should definately continue this story. it would be fantastic

-LMG
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I really love this story. Subtle hints at Nabiki/Kuno, showing Kuno's more normal side and Nabiki's more human side, while also showing Kuno's concern about the Tendo's and Nabiki's ability to support her family. Very good.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
An original take on Nabiki's personality! And it was just subtly romantic enough for a Nabiki/Kuno story. :) Nice work.
D-Scyther chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wow... this has certainly caught me in it. I'd like to know what will happen next... next chapter please! -
Apolyon chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Good work! I love the way you potray Tatewaki unlike some people out there who will dismiss him as an idiot and looney.

On the other hand, there is no evidence from the series that Nabiki feed the entire Tendo household, at least in the anime, not sure in manga but more likely, Nabs spend all her money for herself. If Nabs feed the entire household, then how come she also tries to get money from Ranma and Akane. Not that I am saying you should change your story, I'm just stating some facts.
Jackie Marie chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I don't know why this hasn't gotten more reviews yet, it was very well done. I like this side of Nabiki, it is how I view her character as well. Most fic authors don't give her enough credit for what she does. Good job. Are you going to add more chapters?
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow! That was so sweet! Im so glad to see there are still Kuno/Nabiki pairings! I love the story! It was very well written, and liked to see if you will make this a series... Keep Writing!

Ja Ne!

(",)
Phreak chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Whoa, an emotion Nabiki and a Kuno that doesn't speak like he escaped from the set of "Macbeth". Cool! You could probably make this into a pretty cool story, I'd reconsider the whole one-shot thing.
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/24/2004