Reviews for We'll Fight Till The End
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
love it looking forward to more
AndrAIa chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

PLEASE DO NOT STOP!

calistra chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Sorry haven't been on fanfic for ages but loved the update
Wolfpack pride chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I like this so far. It's a good set up and I'm glad there are more chapters already posted so I don't have to wait. Good job so far.
452max chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
I really liked the update. I cant wait for what you are going to have happen next. Please update soon.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Wow for Zack's reaction to 494...who gave him the name 'Alec' in this story?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Interesting first meeting D
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
Well this is a very interesting story! Please upload more soon! )
meow114 chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
nice keep up the good work XD
452max chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
I know that I like this story but I dont remember what hapened to max could you please tell me, I cant wait for what is to come next and I hope that you will update really really soon.
meow114 chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
awesome nice story i hope you write more and include action with the transfromed 494 :D plz update asap
BiTteRSwEet.WhiSpeRs chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
hey! gud chapter. its been so long! but keep it up!
timetowaste247 chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
It's been a long time and I don't have time right now to read back, but I'm going to review anyway.

I do like how this chapter plays out with them dealing with the 09er. It is clear that this kid is in for it in many ways. It is just one of those situations where it's not clear who to blame and the 09'ers seem to take most of it. Then you have different groups. The worst part is they all can understand why some blame them and are less likely to intervene. I'm half surprised that Lydecker didn't let his peer discipline the 09'er. It just seems like the twisted type of thing that would happen at Manticore to me. I'm sure even with the warning a lot of things will slide.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
great fic
purplebunnywabbit chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
Well I most certainly cannot wait for more!