Reviews for Beyond Obligation
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw! VERY sweet, perfectly in characters, lovely descriptions on everything, especially Robin's thoughts and feelings when she was falling. That part in Aftershock is one of my favorite Rob/Star moments ever and this was a beautiful follow-up to it.

Nice job!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved this story. :-) I always thought there should have been some sort of follow-up scene between Robin and Starfire after she saved his life in Aftershock. And what you wrote at the end is so true, too, about teen love. I'm actually glad you decided not to have them kiss or say 'I love you'. That approach works fine for some stories, but it's always tricky to pull off. But with the way you wrote their relationship, everything felt very natural, and precious. :-)
Battouasi'smyblackpearl chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
this is soo cute keeo it up Rob-Star 4 ever
merines chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
All I have to say is that this story is love.
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow... That was amazing. This is the second time I've read it and it's just as good as before. Maybe better. Kind of funny that your name is sunshine but you write such good angst :)
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Inus-Kagome chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This has to be the very best one shot I've ever read. It was absolutely perfect, everything a story about two teenagers should be like. No "I love yous," no rushing, just perfect.
Pookey chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
woho loved it...and so true so true
silvercherriz chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is beautiful!

I am amazed at how well-written and deep it is. Nice job!
inu91 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Please write..many..many one shots and stories alike! Your work is amazing. The story...just...flows. I love your work!
Tones chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I like Terra's personality and her character, but I very very very much dislike the pairing of Terra/Beast Boy. You should have seen me screaming at my TV when they almost kissed in Betrayal. I need a life.

But I didn't see Apprentice pt 2, so I didn't see Terra die/turn to stone. I guess I'll catch it when it reruns.

Anyway, this is really sweet! I actually saw that part, 'cause I saw Apprentice pt 1, so it's all good! I really like how you always get their personalities perfectly.

I can't wait to read more of your stories!
dudeman-001 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
So beautiful. I absolutely love it. Even without a kiss I love this just as any other perfect story I've read, if not more. Keep up the good work, because you really know how to write an awesome story!

~Feel My Wrath~
hyperbunniewabbit chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
wahaha - i like the ending part, speaking of love, and how it feels. its a great way to end it...and its...true...
Ryan chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow. This has got to be the greatest Robin/Starfire one-shot I have ever read.

It fits in perfectly with the canon line and could easily come to be reality. Amazeing work.

This more than tides me over 'till the next installment of Forbidden.

Bless that trusty notebook.
SilenceAbound chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
aw, that was so cool!yeah, I had to say "aw." You did well. Everything was in-character, and I loved the end...

"They were in love, and they had no the day comes, far from now, when they were able to comprehend the power of their feelings, they would remain blind to it, and sit peacefully wrapped in each other’s arms, watching the glittering stars above."

Keep up the good work (yeah, I sound like a teacher) bye.