Reviews for Camp Crystal Lake
OnnaMienai chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
And the rest of your chapters are?... Update please.
raven chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
please do anudda chapta! Pwease? (does daisukes puppy dog eyes)
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
No... Please continue... I like the coupling already, and I know Ken is gonna be all, "Awws, I'm sorry I sprained your ankle and made you sleep in the rain, Dai-chan. Love me?"
O.o I'm not crazy-I swear chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
You need to update! The story is too good to not continue! Please update!
Valentina chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hey honey, what's the matter? Why don't you update? I'm waiting for another chapter since about 2 years! This ff is too beautiful to leave it incomplete! And the other 15 say the same in their reviews as well.

I'm Italian, so sorry 'cause maybe you'll find some spelling or grammatical errors

If you don't, well... I'm a genius!

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

(PLEASE)
takuya chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
sounds like a great start update soon
silver wolf demoness chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
him ken torcher him hahahahahahahahahahaha
diamond sapphire chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I like how the story is going so far, please hurry and update
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
chocolatshell chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I think this is a very good story!
Wolfwitch chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Not bad at all! I can't wait to see more.
forfax chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
i like this story! poor daisuke though...is he going to get sick from the rain? ohh..next chappie, please!
fat guy chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
nice story does Ken love Daisuke? tell me ok
Demun Autem chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I remember you! There probably is other people too. Not to long ago I read the original version. I wondered if you were going to update someday. Now you have!

Poor Daisuke... Though it is pretty funny! Looking forward to more torture! So, can you update soon?
crazyamzy chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Hey great fic! awe, you really made daisuke a nice guy, first feeling happy because Kari is happy with TK, then thinking up a excuse to keep Ken from getting into trouble, that was sweet. I really love it honestly, adding to fav. plz update you really spent a lot of time on this I could tell.