Reviews for Camp Crystal Lake
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
add a new chapter
Mytardisisfullofbrownies chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
o please countine the story it's really good !
Another World chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Loved it! Can't wait until that next chapter! The re-write was excellent although the first one was good! Please continue soon!
hee-chan2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I love it

please continue
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Not bad! I was just looking at the original the other day. There are a few things that could be improved. Like Japanese names for the other Japanese characters. ;) Any good name site should be able to help you with that, just google it.

And it would be very amusing, in my opinion, if Daisuke returns to find that Takeru and Hikari *weren't* on a date. Taichi only said they went out. He didn't say they were on a *date*, and he didn't act as if he thought Daisuke would be upset about this if it were a date. He certainly knows about Daisuke's crush, so if it were a date, it seems to me that he be honest enough with Daisuke to let him know. They could just be going out as friends, or hunting for something together, such as a gift for a friend or relative, or something like that. Daisuke of all people shouldn't panic just because two friends want to hang out together. ;)

And since Chibimon's going to be there *with* Hikari, he could find this out and let Daisuke know once he gets back. Of course, that whole thing is up to you. I just get a little bored of the whole "Hikari goes to Takeru, Daisuke is now freed for the Kaiser/Ken" thing. I know you can do a lot better than that. :) Heck, maybe Hikari has a crush on Daisuke now, and Takeru's helping her figure out a way to talk to him about it. ;)

But it's still a good story. If you want to discuss anything of my review, I've got you friended on LJ, and I've got an e-mail, so feel free. :) I'll be keeping an eye out for more.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2