Reviews for Stalking Jimmy Dean
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Great story, I wish it was longer.
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I love this! I love Kyle and Roy just spending some "normal" time together. I love Roy's attempts to steal the sausage and Kyle knowing all the tricks to fend him off. I love the teasing of Connor. I really love the snarking on "Brucie". Great story!
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is a interesting pairing. Totally agree, Connor is a total boyscouts)
Wild-Eyed Rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Dude. I...dude. This...is awesome. I hate fandoms in general, but then I stumble across something like this and it helps redeem it.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
*snicker* A day in the life of two superheroes. Nicely done, and the *love* the whole sausage 'stalking' thing. Especially when Kyle's attempts to keep Roy from his turned out to be fruitless with Radu giving him some more. :)
Greer Watson chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Love it. The characters are spot on (and, I've got to say, I miss those days).
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Dear God, I deserved to be shot for not only reading this once, but *twice* and not leaving a review. Just how lazy can one woman be?

Anyhoo, absolutely adore this story (and I'm pretty sure you've heard this riff before). It just flowed with a natural interaction between our heroes and the observations around them. While just about every - okay, really, every - detail was perfect, my absolute favorite starts with the nearly snorting coffee out his nose and ends with the "*entity* giving him hell Tuesday night".

Ah, Brucie - gotta love the poor slob.

Thank you, once again.
Fate8 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Excellent work.

It is a shame that we hardly ever get to see heroes interacting like this, it gives them a nice human touch.

Kyle and Roy are both at ease with each other, and their friendship shines through.
thapagan chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
nice lok at the life between the pages of the comic books,
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That was just cute and wonderful and in character. Thanks for writing it.

Riah-chan
The Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Sehr wunderbar!

I love it!

More stories should be about what heroes do when they're not being heroes.