Reviews for J'onzzing
Lana J'onzz chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is so cute! J'onn being all growly over chocos withdrawal.
J Linz chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I loved this! My poor J'onn... eleven days and he's already growling at folks! LOL I would say that this was the result of the fiasco Blue Beetle and Booster pulled. Still could be possible as word travels! I shamefully wanted to give him a Choco because he's suffering! :(
J'onnTheMartian chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Okay, I can rightfully say that this made my day. I'm still smiling now! There are so many serious FanFics out there, and this one is just the break I needed!
J'onnAMartian chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
The end made me laugh! I loved it! Of course it was Chocos, what else could it be? Anyways, I loved the portrayal of each of the characters. It seemed incredibly thought through, and I could easily read it again!
Unknown chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Very funny
Libby doodles chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This made me happy!
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh, the horrors of addiction! *snicker* Poor J'onn. Poor KYLE! And Superman scolding him that he's "scaring the kids" - hehe! Love it!
Zarz chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This is hilarious! I love seeing J'onn like this - it makes him much more - well, human is the wrong word, but close enough. Kyle's line about his ring vs. the Martian was just hilarious! Really, really great work! This is a really funny piece!
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
hehe. I always thought J'onn's choco addiction rather funny. it kind of brings out his human side, ya know? Very good._
DaggerPen chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
J'onn's choco addiction is a thing of great hilarity. Nice one.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
hahhahhahaa.. oh man.. this was a good one... hahahah. if you have any more.. please let me know. later.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
*snicker* You know, I don't think I've ever gone through chocolate withdrawal... Then again, I've never really gone more than a few days without chocolate. :)
Shirley Ann Burton chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This is a very funny story. Who would've thought the Martian Manhunter was a fan of Oreos? Short, well-written, and to the point! I look forward to more works like this, where even the Justice League needs time for a little fun!
Casey Toh chapter 1 . 10/11/2004