Reviews for Goggles
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14
Great story and I would be really happy if you made a sequel to this ;).
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Lol I love it and I would love to see how Takato found his goggles! Though I have to ask what about Marcas and Taiki? I know doing one for Taiki would be easy but, Marcas would be interesting since he doesn't have goggles with him.
prettyflower34 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
How cute! Oh so Tai got his goggles from Takuya who gives the to Daisuke/Davis and if you include the Tamers Daisuke /Davis will give his goggles to Takato and the cycle of awesomeness, fire, leadership, and courage will be complete!
Gogglegirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Haha! Really cool! And yes please post the sequel.
Allycat chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I like this and I really do believe that Frontier was the group mentioned in Adventure.
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
You should definately do a sequal. Like they meet up or something, or Tai and the other Digidestineds names get posted on the news after 02 for saving the world or something like that and Takuya thinks "Yeah. I knew those goggles would come in handy"
ms.kittybits chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
aww, that was so sweet! i haven't read anything about how tai got his goggles and i just thought that i'd give this a try. turns out that your story was wonderful. it was so cool how in the end takuya said that tai would understand why he got his goggles, but then told his friends that they were just goggles. it was kinda like he was letting go of something, but still had his friends to remind him of their time in the digital world. i give your writing an A for awsome. i cannot wait to see what you write next!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
lol thats cool but its kinda sad 2 oh vell keep up the good work
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I knew i wasnt the only one who thought that the leaders wearing googles was a good idea. I thought that this story was good. nice explanation on how tai got his googles i always wondered how he got them. overall i liked it. oh yeah you should definitely do a sequel on how takato got his googles i bet you can even make it better.
Gogglhead EXE chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Well, that surely explains ALOT. The Frontier kids were the first ones, but...Lucemon never broke a firewall. Did he? Someone tell me! Wait, in the Frontier, the kids themselves were Digimon, they didn't have partners! Oh well! Wait Taichi was a V-Tamer first, then a DigiDestined! His grandpa gave him those goggles, just like mine did at his(Tai's) age! The V-Tamers came before the Frontier, so technically Tai was the first of the 01 kids to go to Server. He was part of the original group that the first to go to the Digital World. Ten outta ten Crests.

"A man must face himself before he can face his enemies." Tai Kamiya
Gallantmon ROX chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that was cute. I was thinking that the kids wer TK and Kari first. Stupis me. I liked thema as little kids. What kind of trouble did Tai get into? (As if i didn't know.)
HeartJewels chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Digimon Frontier is the original DigiDestined? Really? KOOL! And great story by the way.
Khajmer chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I guess we're assuming "she" was Sora? Ah well, it's a pretty good feel-good to explain the goggle thing (it honestly took me a while to accept Savers because of the lack of a proper goggle-head. In any case, it has earned an A.
Naruke chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Maa, I liked it! There were a few typos (such as "their" instead of "they're") but it was good. I never thought of the Frontier peoples coming before the Adventure ones...It makes more sense then whatever it was I had figured out in my head. xD Good job.
Kjbionicle chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
COOL! It's a very interesting and creative idea. And I've never really thought that the frontier gang could be the ones Gennai was talking about in season 1, but it's a very interesting theory though.

Anywho, I'd really like to know how Takato gets goggles, so please update soon! _